First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Unless Ford is making some interior changes for 2021, the only way to get a black headliner and interior panels on a Lariat is to upgrade to the Sport Package.

It would be a nice and welcomed change from Ford.
Another forum user above said with the sport package you only get the black interior with the red accents. When I build online with the sport package, it shows a black interior with those ugly red accents. I am trying to find a way to get a Lariat as blacked out as possible interior and exterior, but am having a hard time gettin a truck to look like that with the online build options.
Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Another forum user above said with the sport package you only get the black interior with the red accents. When I build online with the sport package, it shows a black interior with those ugly red accents. I am trying to find a way to get a Lariat as blacked out as possible interior and exterior, but am having a hard time gettin a truck to look like that with the online build options.
I don’t blame you and I’d do everything I could to get away from those red accents.