Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Hey genius, you already used that one and it wasn’t even funny or clever the first time, try again.

Also, your butthurt is showing, you may wanna hide that
Works wonders…

Ford F-150 Taillight Cracking at seams the day I picked it up IMG_1276
Sponsored

BILDOZER

First Name
BILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Escape
Occupation
Management
Hey genius, you already used that one and it wasn’t even funny or clever the first time, try again.
Works wonders…

IMG_1276.jpeg
Also, your butthurt is showing, you may wanna hide that
This was the tha last pic to refresh your momories. Not the same one. This one depects Dolsen and the OP picking up the shiny car.

Ford F-150 Taillight Cracking at seams the day I picked it up baby-huey-and-Papa-diamond-painting (1)

Not the same as this one.

Ford F-150 Taillight Cracking at seams the day I picked it up 240

The saga continues.....

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
This was the tha last pic to refresh your momories. Not the same one. This one depects Dolsen and the OP picking up the shiny car.

baby-huey-and-Papa-diamond-painting (1).jpg

Not the same as this one.

240.jpg

The saga continues.....
It’s the same joke twice by calling me baby Huey twice. I didn’t realize I had to explain duplication to you, but your lack of intellect has been apparent all thread long. It’s no wonder you have nothing better to do than come on a truck forum and troll everyone.

Good to know I’m still in your head, there’s lots of wide open space in there too 😉

Sponsored

BILDOZER

First Name
BILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Escape
Occupation
Management
It’s the same joke twice by calling me baby Huey twice. I didn’t realize I had to explain duplication to you, but your lack of intellect has been apparent all thread long. It’s no wonder you have nothing better to do than come on a truck forum and troll everyone.

Good to know I’m still in your head, there’s lots of wide open space in there too 😉
You seem to be the narsissist:

"Narsissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

Again, the post was about the O.P, and not you.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
You seem to be the narsissist:

"Narsissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

Again, the post was about the O.P, and not you.
So you call me out by username in your post and you’ve called me baby Huey, YOU have made the post about me and then you turn around and say it’s not about me and I’m a narcissist. Ok genius

🥱

Anyways…

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
This is the kind of petty crap I remember from my 2002 Maxima forum days. Isn't this forum a bit more mature? Maybe time to shut the thread down?

OP
OP

BLWNBYU

First Name
MATT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 502A PowerBoost 22 Camry AWD XSE 97 Cobra
Occupation
INSPECTOR
Sorry Dildozer. Was an easy fix for a good service dept. Service Manager said it was obvious there was no impact to the light (which I've said from the very first post) and that Ford would easily cover it. They also looked at the drivers side and told me to come back if that seam starts to run anymore (like the passenger side did, which I think is inevitable. He said there would be no issue covering it any time under the original 3yr/36.

So, I'm happy that the problem isn't necessarily with Ford, because I GENUINELY love the way Ford designs new vehicles, and that it was just a single service manager. The downside for the original dealer is I'll never spend one cent there again, but my grandpa is retiring anyway.

Now I'm just waiting/praying for Ford to release an Explorer Raptor so I can order it for my daily and get rid of my miserable new Toyota.

Ford F-150 Taillight Cracking at seams the day I picked it up 20230517_213047

Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I noticed about 3 or 4 months after buying that the side tow mirror light was cracked on my drivers side and the passenger side had moisture. My dealer without any pushback replaced both. The cracked one had no noticable feel to the crack and there was no marks to indicate it was ever hit.

Now as for the leather seat bottom on the drivers side, that will not stay connected to the frame and the dealer cant seem to grasp that you have to actually sit in the seat when you use it which is when it pops off.
Sponsored