Sponsored

Tailgate Gap

Rod507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
@Rod507 And others, have you also noticed on your tailgate, that one of your cables has some slack and the other is tight? My passenger side is tight and driver side has slack
I will have to check it out. I personally haven’t noticed. Update: just checked this out and it is the same for me, wonder why?

WHAT I DID NOTICE was the sharp edges around the wheel well that cut me when trying to put the rear Husky wheel well liner. It literally looks like it was cut with sheet metal scissors and paint over it. Lol ? I really like the truck, but jeesh can’t look to close into the details (or lack there of) because it can be brutal haha
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whoskyle

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I will have to check it out. I personally haven’t noticed. Update: just checked this out and it is the same for me, wonder why?

WHAT I DID NOTICE was the sharp edges around the wheel well that cut me when trying to put the rear Husky wheel well liner. It literally looks like it was cut with sheet metal scissors and paint over it. Lol ? I really like the truck, but jeesh can’t look to close into the details (or lack there of) because it can be brutal haha
Ok glad to know I’m not alone ? if I put a little bit of pressure the slack goes away, and yeah, I started actually looking into detail and had to walk away. How do you like the husky liners? Was thinking of use Ford Pass rewards and getting OEM

Rod507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
Ok glad to know I’m not alone ? if I put a little bit of pressure the slack goes away, and yeah, I started actually looking into detail and had to walk away. How do you like the husky liners? Was thinking of use Ford Pass rewards and getting OEM
the Husky liners are pretty solid actually! They have more coverage than the OEM ones. I got them from CJ Parts for $101.06 shipped and can’t really complain. Someone on the forum recommended and had a coupon for it about 1.5 weeks ago.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/husky-wheel-well-liners.4189/post-76085

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
Visiting this old thread. Has anyone had those gaps on the side covered by warranty or could it be adjusted ourselves?
Sponsored

Last edited: