First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
I honestly think of all the interiors it's best - because it has 'variance', but the least amount. If you're like me, and after a more 'classier' look than the 'sport' look.... then I HIGHLY recommend it.

But if you have a super-light exterior color like one of the whites... (Esp two-tone), I could see Baja being better (maybe).

I happen to think the contrasts of the King Ranch are ugly, and don't understand having one color panels, one color trim and one color dash - all in the same truck... which happens with the Baja... it's "too busy" and looks like a younger guy car to me. Granted, on certain colors the interior color change is far easier to swallow - but the graphite is so 'safe', has variance and just looks really classy to me.

My .02
I was considering the KR before I ordered the Lariat. Just could not get past the KR interior color scheme and logo everywhere

macsinbragg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f 150
I am getting almost the identical truck! Even the 6.5 box. It is replacing my 2016 xlt. Looking at the spec sheet it says that it is 2 “ taller. Does that sound right? If so I will ha e to raise my garage door.

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
I honestly think of all the interiors it's best - because it has 'variance', but the least amount. If you're like me, and after a more 'classier' look than the 'sport' look.... then I HIGHLY recommend it.

But if you have a super-light exterior color like one of the whites... (Esp two-tone), I could see Baja being better (maybe).

I happen to think the contrasts of the King Ranch are ugly, and don't understand having one color panels, one color trim and one color dash - all in the same truck... which happens with the Baja... it's "too busy" and looks like a younger guy car to me. Granted, on certain colors the interior color change is far easier to swallow - but the graphite is so 'safe', has variance and just looks really classy to me.

My .02
Yea, I saw a Star White and Baja Tan and it looked good. The problem is I have yet to see the Gray Lariat interior in person. After seeing your pictures, I do prefer the gray right now.

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
PHONE MOUNT/HOLDER

Magnetic Mount Flexible Phone Holder ($18)

The wireless charger is over-rated. Get this sweet phone holder (magnetic), mount it on the side... and your leg never touches it. Add a 1-foot cable for direct connect and you're golden.

The mount comes with 2 different very thin metal plates that stick to the back of your phone (between phone and case if you have a case), allowing your phone to 'just stick' to the mount. With where I placed it, I can see phone at all times just to the right of my view of the steering wheel, and thanks to the 90-degree cable, it doesn't bump my leg - and I'm a big guy at 6'2" tall.

My phone isn't on the mount because I'm using it to take the picture... so there's that. ;)

The positives : Not blocking air vent, not blocking anything of regular use, between steeringwheel/cluster and 12" display, which is a place I'm often glancing to anyways... and it's 1-foot cord is perfect distance for plugging in down below. I also have a USB-C cord for it too as the truck has both USB-C and regular USB

IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1391.JPG
Nice, did you get any pictures of the undercarriage

Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
I am getting almost the identical truck! Even the 6.5 box. It is replacing my 2016 xlt. Looking at the spec sheet it says that it is 2 “ taller. Does that sound right? If so I will ha e to raise my garage door.
Look for rust underneath when you get it

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Look for rust underneath when you get it
Mine was minor compared to what I've seen on here. But now that I'm leasing instead of buying, I don't care. It's their problem. They asked if I wanted to do an undercoat... I laughed.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Mine was minor compared to what I've seen on here. But now that I'm leasing instead of buying, I don't care. It's their problem. They asked if I wanted to do an undercoat... I laughed.
Let them get stuck with rust or show I say major rust after lease

OP
OP
satexas

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
When do you plan to use Forscan to update your Speedo?
Since it's just under a mile-hour off, I haven't bothered - yet. But I will... just kinda waiting to see what other codes come out and more stuff I wanna do, when I get around to actually doing it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
satexas

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Great Post!!! Do you think you could fit 285/65R20's with your setup? I'll have a +20 offset. with 2" RL level. Thanks
Honestly don't know - it depends on if you have a 4x4 and how much 'bigger' 285 is verse my 275... if it's a lot bigger, it's not worth it at all.... to risky for nothing.

Square_D

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021 Platinum
Occupation
Service Engineer
BED COVER

Undercover Armorflex Tri-Fold Bed Cover
, has line-x top and is more durable that just about anything else w/5yr warranty, works with power tailgate and doesn't really leak ($1100)

Really happy with this bed, and the Line-X on the top is a major bonus. The rubber sides have 'the fold creases' in them, but it's because it's a 2-day old install... heat and time will cause it to normalize.

I have no issues with leaks (so far) as it's rained but not super-hard, and as you can see I have it set so it covers just over the tailgate (to help stop leaking and theft methods) but not enough to keep the tailgate from automatically opening on command.

Undercover Armorflex is made by the same parent company that makes the cheaper BAKFlip line, but other than that they aren't really related. This cover costs about $100 more than the BAK's, but totally worth it in my opinion.

IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
Does it close well without lifting the cover first?

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Paint Close-Ups for you Anti-Matter Blue lovers...

I know some pics make the colors seem 'distorted' either lighter or blacker... but in the sun, I feel these pics here are pretty darn color-accurate.
IMG_1419.JPG
IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_1434.JPG
I absolutely love this color! I wish they would have offered it with the color matched bumpers.
Sponsored