First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat. And 2019 Buick Enclave
Occupation
Retired. General Motors
Well, it’s been 9 months now that I’ve been taking my 2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost back and forth to the dealer complaining that I periodically get different messages that pop up when starting the truck up. “rear backup sensors inoperabl see owners manual”. Phone unable to connect see touch screen, front park aid sensors in operable see owners manual. Now! The slide bar in setting for turning on the OTA updates is inactive and will not allow it to be turned on. Each time I take it to the dealer they find no codes that reflect a problem and they tell me that they are checking with Ford Service for a fix. They tell me to give them a couple weeks to hear back from….CRICKETS. Not a word back. Called Ford Customer Service I finally get a case number and hear nothing back! Call customer service back 3 times and FINALLY told to make an appointment with my Dealer to have them do a Sync Software Update (TSB-22-2117). I make an appointment ( only appointment available is 2WEEKS OUT). Take it to the dealer give the Service writer the software update version number and show them the actual screen where the slide bar won’t turn on. Wait in the waitimg area for an hour and a half. Service writer tells me they do not have the required adaptors to do the update and then proceed to tell me to call around to other dealers to see if they have the adapters. Anyone know the phone number for Fords corporate service people?
Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer