2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
I also trimmed tabs with the original sensor holders but I also ordered the part numbers earlier in this thread which are supposed to be the correct ones. I’m painting them to match in the near future as time permits.

JB’s 5.ohhh

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 5.0 regular cab
Occupation
HVAC
I also trimmed tabs with the original sensor holders but I also ordered the part numbers earlier in this thread which are supposed to be the correct ones. I’m painting them to match in the near future as time permits.
Yeah I looked on fords parts web and couldn’t find the exact part, could u send the part number u went with?

Magician

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Yeah I looked on fords parts web and couldn’t find the exact part, could u send the part number u went with?
I used the ones off of the single exhaust bumper end caps. Just trimmed a tab off to get them to align with the end cap slots. The sensor help hold everything in place. I added a few inches to both of the harnesses so theres no tension trying to pull the whole thing out.

JB’s 5.ohhh

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
HVAC
I used the ones off of the single exhaust bumper end caps. Just trimmed a tab off to get them to align with the end cap slots. The sensor help hold everything in place. I added a few inches to both of the harnesses so theres no tension trying to pull the whole thing out.
Ok thanks for the info

Sponsored

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ML3Z15K861SBPTM
and
ML3Z15K861SAPTM

I’ve not tested these yet so purchase at your own risk.

JB’s 5.ohhh

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
HVAC
ML3Z15K861SBPTM
and
ML3Z15K861SAPTM

I’ve not tested these yet so purchase at your own risk.
I tried heating the ones I had to try and bend but they are still off a bit. I’m hoping ford has the exact ones that go on the tremor bumper.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I tried heating the ones I had to try and bend but they are still off a bit. I’m hoping ford has the exact ones that go on the tremor bumper.
I didn’t heat them but was thinking the Texas sun would do that same this summer. I ordered the others to try just in case.

Magician

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Good luck hunting the correct ones down and if you find a good number please update this thread. I went thru several and just said enough is enough and I had a good ford parts guy. My original ones have been installed for a while now with no issues.

JB’s 5.ohhh

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
HVAC
Good luck hunting the correct ones down and if you find a good number please update this thread. I went thru several and just said enough is enough and I had a good ford parts guy. My original ones have been installed for a while now with no issues.
Same I looked for hrs and couldn’t find them, either way thanks. And if I find them I’ll update u guys.

Sponsored

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX BAP
Occupation
I fix software bugs!
Here's the parts list I used for my STX (no side mounted sensors, just rear back up sensors). The following is in this thread somewhere......

1 - ML3Z-17906-KAPTM Bumper Assembly Rear (no side facing sensors / only needs SAPTM/SBPTM sensor retaining rings below)

Ford F-150 Swapping the Lariat rear bumper for the Tremor rear bumper 1710171198844

Hope this helps.....

21lariatspprt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Well guys after gathering majority of parts i was green lit to get a 2024 by the better half, so i have the stuff up for sale.

All parts new...
Both tailpipes with hangers on hitch..SOLD
Tremor muffler (bolt in no welding needed)...SOLD
New tremor resonator pipe. 75

Im in Milwaukee WI and travel all oer WI an into IL/Chicago so in person sale preferred. Will ship it needed at buyers expense

Last edited:

Magician

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Well guys after gathering majority of parts i was green lit to get a 2024 by the better half, so i have the stuff up for sale.

All parts new...
Both tailpipes with hangers on hitch..350
Tremor muffler (bolt in no welding needed)...300
New tremor resonator pipe. 75

Im in Milwaukee WI and travel all oer WI an into IL/Chicago so in person sale preferred. Will ship it needed at buyers expense

View attachment 109922
You wouldn’t by chance have the part number for the resonator pipe?
Sponsored