Vehicles
2017 F-150 COYOTE, 2021 F-150 3.5 ECOBOOST
Perfect, donate to my fund lol

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The cost is what puts Baja designs out of perspective, if diode dynamics makes a fog light kit that would be awesome because it would be $200-300 instead of $1000, making it a lot more feasible!

Sponsored

AntyRun

First Name
Anty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford F150
For me I choose to replace the bulbs only and the cost is friendly. My led fog lights were bought from auxito, they are brighter, and the yellow light is very beautiful. So far I can see they're worth the money.
Ford F-150 Swapping OEM LED bulbs for switchback bulbs white/amber 1662113302651

OP
OP
DUDE

DUDE

First Name
DUDE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The cost is what puts Baja designs out of perspective, if diode dynamics makes a fog light kit that would be awesome because it would be $200-300 instead of $1000, making it a lot more feasible!

Did you see Diode Dianamics fog light kit? They are taking pre orders, it's exactly like my baja designs kit.

OP
OP
DUDE

DUDE

First Name
DUDE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I saw it, I was hoping for a more oem look.
That's what I'm afraid of. I have had my kit for 6 months and still haven't installed it because I dont think I'll like it. I'm also thinking about putting in a halogen fog light assembly and switching it to switch back LED's and using the Bajas as ditch lights and behind the grill or all 4 behind the grill.

Sponsored

Yason84

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XLT, 2012 Buick Verano
Do you want yellow fogs just for the looks or do you want maximum visibility in fog and inclement weather? A yellow LED is only marginally better than a white LED because an LED is a broad spectrum light emitter with a yellow shade over the chip, it’s still gonna light up fog, snowflakes, and heavy rain like a white light. It’s doesn’t cut through the soup. A yellow or warm white halogen on the other hand will cut through fog because it only emits one wavelength of light which is on the warmer end of the spectrum. A yellow LED still emits blue light, it’s just outshined by the yellow light. Headlight Revolution can explain more.

https://blog.headlightrevolution.com/are-yellow-led-bulbs-better-for-bad-weather

When I came across this, I was kinda crushed and had to rethink how I want to configure my truck.

Last edited:

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
Wait, so if my LED fogs ever burn out, I have to
You also have to take off the bumper to remove your fog lights.
Wait, so if my LED fogs ever burn out / fail, I have to take off the bumper to change the bulb?

I haven't looked into the process of changing a healight bulb yet. Now I'm scared too.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
No, if you have halegon lights bulb swaps are easy(just in hard to reach areas). Is when you have sealed led assembly’s it becomes more challenging to swap and replace.
Sponsored