suspension mod for 2023 Powerboost

OP
OP

stlgrym3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
Will not effect longevity in any way whatsoever. The Bilsteins are DRASTICALLY better than Fox 2.0's in both performance and longevity. My truck has been down some disturbingly nasty roads already. It rides as well or better than my 50" RZR 900, and that's still at 44 psi. The ONLY downside of the Bilsteins are that you will get less than. 2" of level, even on the 2.5" groove. I'm happy to have some rake still.
thanks, in don't care about not able to get the full height. so that's not an issue for me. according to stage3, due to the soft spring rate of this kit, and the extra heft of the powerboost, people may experienced spongy ride with the springs come with this package. have you noticed this at all? i really appreciate your feedbacks.
Sponsored

BLWNBYU

First Name
MATT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 502A PowerBoost 22 Camry AWD XSE 97 Cobra
Occupation
INSPECTOR
thanks, in don't care about not able to get the full height. so that's not an issue for me. according to stage3, due to the soft spring rate of this kit, and the extra heft of the powerboost, people may experienced spongy ride with the springs come with this package. have you noticed this at all? i really appreciate your feedbacks.
No sponginess at all. Slightly firmer than stock and definitely more rebound dampening. I have to wonder if anyone at stage 3 has been in one.. The weight difference on a powerboost is not THAT drastic.

1407Techsan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
The FRPP Bilstein Kit is awesome. I put it on the 2.5" Groove and got 1.75" of lift. Truck rides absolutely amazing on 10 ply 35's. Check Lethal Performance for pricing as well. I paid about $1350 shipped IIRC.

Powerboost Screengrab.jpg
Looks great. Here’s mine. Level and 35s

Ford F-150 suspension mod for 2023 Powerboost IMG_7759

johnnywattage

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat PB
I am about ready to pull the trigger on Fox 2.0 Snap Rings and keep the stock springs. This seems to be a common recommendation to get the truck level and improve the offroad performance. I plan to go to a 34" tire. I am starting to read different feedback regarding MPG. Some say it killed their MPG and others say it is off by 1-2 MPG. Any input here?

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
The FRPP Bilstein Kit is awesome. I put it on the 2.5" Groove and got 1.75" of lift. Truck rides absolutely amazing on 10 ply 35's. Check Lethal Performance for pricing as well. I paid about $1350 shipped IIRC.

Powerboost Screengrab.jpg
Looks great. Do you have any additional lift in the rear axle? What's your wheel offset? And did you have to remove the crash bars?

I'm curious because I'm interested in 275/65/20 LRE tires which are 34" in diameter.

I like the Venomrex 20" wheels but I believe they are a +18 offset and I don't know if I'll have rubbing issues
Sponsored