Submitted my order..

Motown

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Submitted my order for my 2021 this week. To start, I’ll say my salesman is phenomenal. A great guy who never hesitates to answer my questions.

With that said, what an anticlimactic ordeal! I knew exactly what I thought I wanted, but it wasn’t until I sat down that we started getting “errors” and hidden secrets (such as the power sliding rear window being $350). I had zero idea if I wasting money on some features (such as 360 degree cameras) and prayed for the best once we submitted it.

No VIN assigned yet (and no idea when it will) and no expectation on delivery. I knew it wasn’t going to be cheap, but man is $63K for an XLT getting steep.

Would have liked to have seen good photographs of Space White on an F-150 as I’ve had plenty of black and grey trucks. Ended up playing it “safe” and going with Carbonized Grey. Also was hoping for a Special Edition package or Black Appearance package, but no luck.

With that being said, I’m glad that’s over! (I think)

Chris

Ford F-150 Submitted my order.. F8692DCF-9864-408D-9341-0CCF9D93F93F
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Would have liked to have seen good photographs of Space White on an F-150 as I’ve had plenty of black and grey trucks. Ended up playing it “safe” and going with Carbonized Grey. Also was hoping for a Special Edition package or Black Appearance package, but no luck.
Not to make you second guess your color choice because Carbonized Gray looks great, but here's a fuzzy first look at a white 2021 F-150 (likely either Star White or Oxford White).

Ford F-150 Submitted my order.. 2021 F-150 Oxford White, Space White, Star White

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Not to make you second guess your color choice because Carbonized Gray looks great, but here's a fuzzy first look at a white 2021 F-150 (likely either Star White or Oxford White).

2021 F-150 Oxford White, Space White, Star White.jpg
That is my color!

Does it seem like the rear wheel spacing is even higher??

Mine will have 20 inch wheels but looks like much bigger space there than current models in the rear on that photo.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Agree, from that photo it looks like the truck is very high in the back, almost like they are hard on the brakes, but nothing else in the photo points to that being the case. But that wheel well gap does look huge.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Motown

Motown

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150

2021 F-150 Oxford White, Space White, Star White.jpg
Grainy and all, that looks damn good in white..

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Agree, from that photo it looks like the truck is very high in the back, almost like they are hard on the brakes, but nothing else in the photo points to that being the case. But that wheel well gap does look huge.
Good point, he may be breaking the truck making it shift weight forward. Other better photos I have seen of these trucks did not look like such a large gap in the rear.
Sponsored