First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
sad but that will be something else you will have to put on your inspection list, make sure both sides are the same
i know right???

lemme see...
  • paint colour ✅
  • 4 wheels ✅
  • correct engine ✅
  • stickers❌
?
Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! Not sure why it flew through production so quickly. It seems like there's no real rhyme or reason for what gets delayed and what makes it through.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the tires myself. I'm sure that they will suck when the snow flies again. At least that gives me all summer to wear these down and to see what you all are putting on for after-market wheels & tires.

But, as an added bonus, both of my fender decals match. So I've got that going for me.
My neighbour owns a tire shop and he bought a 21 Lariat off the lot. He immediately swapped the Hankook's for some nice Nokians of the same size. They have a real manly tread pattern which makes you think... TRUCK!
They are technically all weather but because of the tread pattern, he told me he's going to leave them on next winter and see. We have the same snow as you in Mi... so we'll see.

OP
OP
JGS

JGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My neighbour owns a tire shop and he bought a 21 Lariat off the lot. He immediately swapped the Hankook's for some nice Nokians of the same size. They have a real manly tread pattern which makes you think... TRUCK!
They are technically all weather but because of the tread pattern, he told me he's going to leave them on next winter and see. We have the same snow as you in Mi... so we'll see.
I live in Ontario with a Lariat and 20" rims and got the Hankooks but if you are getting the 18" you will getting the Michelins shown in the first picture, they will be ok if you live in Toronto for amount of snow that we get.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
What is this XTR package? is it the same as the STX but just the great white north version?

OP
OP
JGS

JGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
What is this XTR package? is it the same as the STX but just the great white north version?
No XTR is a chrome package for an XLT, the STX is a package for XL in Canada

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
No XTR is a chrome package for an XLT, the STX is a package for XL in Canada
I see alot of STX in the US just a upscale XL