Stone Grey King Ranch

StoneGrayKR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
First Ford. First full-size truck. Previously drove a Tacoma. Like night and day. Nothing against the Tacoma. But this Ford is in a completely different class. King Ranch brings first class luxury to the F150 for the ultimate road tripper, commuter and utility truck. Cannot wait to take it up to Georgia in a couple weeks. Love the color. Loving everything. Located mostly in Miami and DeLand. Cheers.

Ford F-150 Stone Grey King Ranch IMG_20210228_183126_660
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
First Ford. First full-size truck. Previously drove a Tacoma. Like night and day. Nothing against the Tacoma. But this Ford is in a completely different class. King Ranch brings first class luxury to the F150 for the ultimate road tripper, commuter and utility truck. Cannot wait to take it up to Georgia in a couple weeks. Love the color. Loving everything. Located mostly in Miami and DeLand. Cheers.

IMG_20210228_183126_660.jpg
Outstanding looking rig! I'm in the central Florida area too and familiar with Deland. Congratulations on the truck!

OP
OP

StoneGrayKR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Outstanding looking rig! I'm in the central Florida area too and familiar with Deland. Congratulations on the truck!
Thanks friend. Deland is 2nd home for now. Trying to fully relocate.

Sponsored

OP
OP

StoneGrayKR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Stone grey is the most slept on f150 color. Try to change my mind lol.
No I think you're right. I was originally sold on the Antimatter Blue two tone. But the dealership could only get the stone gray and I needed a truck. Stone Grey really grew on me.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
No I think you're right. I was originally sold on the Antimatter Blue two tone. But the dealership could only get the stone gray and I needed a truck. Stone Grey really grew on me.
I really like the two tone as well but my other car is navy blue and I'm over dark colors but didn't want white again.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Wish they allowed Stone Gray in 600A (std) so the front & rear bumper remained stone gray akin to a Sport appearance. I dont really want (to pay for) the dual-panel sunroom or deploying steps with the 601A high. You can spec the Std trim K.R. with virtually every other accessory, except the "Unleashed" B&O and save about $4 grand. I also prefer the light camel painted 20" wheels

Don't get me wrong.... your rig looks fantastic! (y)

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I love this 2-tone Stone Gray with Stone Gray accents!

But seriously, I got a chance to finally see the Stone Gray (why isn't it called brown when it isn't gray at all?) accents in the sunlight and WOW is it sparkly! I'm gonna love my KR even more when I get it now

BigTex22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your truck looks killer. This was my fave color but couldn’t find it anywhere so went with smoked quartz. Equally happy with that too. Congrats!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
My wife thought my 2-tone was going to be gray but was pleasantly surprised to see the sparkly brown color accents. She said "you told me it was gray or something!" and I said I don't know why they call it stone gray!

Anyway that thing must absolutely glisten in the sun, just based on my stone gray accents.
Sponsored