Sponsored

Stock Orders

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
I looked at 7 f150s today, all recent deliveries, no rust, all out of Dearborn. All XL and XLT, no max tow. Maybe they fixed the issue?
I think the winter builds that sat in MI were unlucky. I think some sat in water....i some of the rust issues have been fixed on the rear differential but Ive seen rust on parts near the wheels...I think some form of rust proofing is needed before winter
Sponsored

Last edited:

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I think the winter builds that sat in MI were unlucky. I think some sad in water....i some of the rust issues have been fixed on the rear differential but Ive seen rust on parts near the wheels...I think some form of rust proofing is needed before winter
Agreed, I have already prepaid for Krown for whenever the truck arrives, hopefully before the August 20th delivery date. ?

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Agreed, I have already prepaid for Krown for whenever the truck arrives, hopefully before the August 20th delivery date. ?
i first need to Line x my bed and get my decked storage put in , im hoping to get that done some time in June, but 3 week wait periods, I may get My truck rust proofed first. I’m undecided on which rust proof I’ll do. I may put an extra layer of black paint on my rear differential my self before rust proofing it.

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yeah. And that was just updated too
I ordered max tow, apparently built and waiting on chips, could be waiting on more though, who really knows lol. I guess my fault for adding too many options. I curse now, but I drool every time I pull into a parking spot beside a new f150. Short-term pain for long term happiness I guess.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I think the winter builds that sat in MI were unlucky. I think some sat in water....i some of the rust issues have been fixed on the rear differential but Ive seen rust on parts near the wheels...I think some form of rust proofing is needed before winter
Scattered Thunderstorms forecast for the next 10-days on Kansas City.

The lot your tuck is in might not "flood" but the humidity is 90% and do you think these "sub-contractors" care if your chips get wet?

Ford F-150 Stock Orders Ford's Chip Crew

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
I placed an order in early February for a platty powerboost and was part of the 4/26 build week. After finding out my truck has an ETA of late August 2021 i started searching for a platinum powerboost around my area.

Here is what i found at almost all the dealerships near me:

A lot of stock orders coming in for the dealership and each dealer (30 around me) has a ton of stock in transit.... Blend dates are the last two weeks...

Anyone else see this pattern in their area?

Seattle area if that matters.
Just picked up my f150 today. It was ordered as stock although it was custom. I glad went to dealer with hours of delivery and they were going to put it out as inventory....manager didn’t even let me know...it could have been sold to someone else..It goes to show if the tracker on here says ur truck is delivered, call ur dealer...I thought they were checking but looks like u have to be on top of ur order
Sponsored