Sponsored

Still waiting

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
This is beyond ridiculous I’m on my 9th delivery date,my tuck was shipped march 26th and every week since they extend my delivery date a week,9 months is a little long I think.well if it’s not here by the end of the month I’ll send them a nice pic of my second choice.
Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
This is beyond ridiculous I’m on my 9th delivery date,my tuck was shipped march 26th and every week since they extend my delivery date a week,9 months is a little long I think.well if it’s not here by the end of the month I’ll send them a nice pic of my second choice.
And your sure it’s been shipped? Where is it stuck?

mines been stuck at Dearborn since March 15th. Every week they push the date a week.

been waiting 14 months and counting

• Angry
Reactions: bdl

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
They really shouldn’t say it shipped unless it’s actually moving in transit. You won’t really have an eta until you get a train car #, then it is actually shipped and you begin a legit countdown. That’s how mine was. 41 days awaiting shipment, and then put on a train a day after getting to ramp 58.

OP
OP

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat

mines been stuck at Dearborn since March 15th. Every week they push the date a week.

Hi yes according to my dealer and ford customer service it has been shipped,but there having transportation shortages and now I’ve been told there’s a truckers strike…my truck is stuck in Dearborn im only giving them till end of June if it’s not here someone else can have it

jiggadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-Series
my delivery window has been moved 5 times. most recent window is may 13-19. the status on the tracking website changed from "awaiting shipment" to "shipped" april 26.

i checked cassens website and grimsby ford has received a lot of deliveries within the last month and as recent as may 13. i wish i knew more of how the logistics were determined. the dealerships must be almost as irritated as the customers.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor
Hi yes according to my dealer and ford customer service it has been shipped,but there having transportation shortages and now I’ve been told there’s a truckers strike…my truck is stuck in Dearborn im only giving them till end of June if it’s not here someone else can have it
It sounds like we are in the same boat? Mine is awaiting shipment. From dearborn to Toronto on a truck. Not rail.

what pisses me off is someone who ordered from same dealer as me but built one day later already has his truck.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor
my delivery window has been moved 5 times. i checked cassens website and grimsby ford has received a lot of deliveries within the last month and as recent as may 13. i wish i knew more of how the logistics were determined. the dealerships must be almost as irritated as the customers.
Does your vin show on cassens? Mine did originally then nope :(

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Professor

Sponsored

mlkrouse

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Sales

I just got mine same boat. Was manufactured March 3rd and delivered May 15th

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
I have no way been waiting as long as some of you . But I have been waiting for several months now. After waiting for a long time to get placed in the que, scheduled production was bumped along every time that it got close for about a month. Ford eventually notified me that the truck had been built & was awaiting shipping, & I was really excited. Now 7 weeks later, as of today, my truck is in the vile clutches of "plant hold", & the projected delivery date has been moved out repeatedly. What exactly does plant hold mean? Curiously, even with "plant hold", Ford still shows a projected delivery date 10 days out. I have every expectation that date will be pushed out yet again when we get there.

OP
OP

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
I have no way been waiting as long as some of you . But I have been waiting for several months now. After waiting for a long time to get placed in the que, scheduled production was bumped along every time that it got close for about a month. Ford eventually notified me that the truck had been built & was awaiting shipping, & I was really excited. Now 7 weeks later, as of today, my truck is in the vile clutches of "plant hold", & the projected delivery date has been moved out repeatedly. What exactly does plant hold mean? Curiously, even with "plant hold", Ford still shows a projected delivery date 10 days out. I have every expectation that date will be pushed out yet again when we get there.
That is exactly what’s been happenIng with me,I’m giving them till June and then I’m canceling the order

Mitch42

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 ram 1500 21 Platinum Expedition
Occupation
auto repair
Going on 2 months since my truck was produced and got email last night that moved it out another 3 weeks. This is crazy. They should let the dealers that want make their on shipping arrangements. Its nice to know you are getting charged $1695 destination and delivery that takes over 2 months to arrive
Sponsored