Sponsored

Still no 2022 Build & Price - where are you even at Ford?

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
title

[edit] Maybe they are on an extended vacation. But this is hard to beleive?
Sponsored

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
I would like to Ford customer care that comments on these thread give a fucking answer to this. Ridiculous.

ZOSICK

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat (on order)
I would like to Ford customer care that comments on these thread give a fucking answer to this. Ridiculous.
Not to worry, you'll be able to see the 2022's in January of 2023 lol. Just be patience lol.

Sponsored

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
@Ford Motor Company Can we get an update? This is getting a little silly. The 2021 build price tool is broken even.
I guess the Current Prices are just random now LOL they don't want to get pinned down
plus they have not yet decided how much more to delete from the 2022 builds
so far its gone unnoticed LOL

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
I guess the Current Prices are just random now LOL they don't want to get pinned down
plus they have not yet decided how much more to delete from the 2022 builds
so far its gone unnoticed LOL
It's not confidence inspiring. I've been battling to get my wife to agree to the truck and now she wants a Bronco. BP tool for Bronco is broken too! They better fix this before she realizes what a clown show Ford is being right now.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Let’s not harass our local forum Ford rep ladies and gents. They are likely disclosed the same information as the Ford Marketing. Department. That department can confirm it is “coming soon”.

Confident we can thank the Bronco B&P rollout for Ford no longer offering “dates”. I think it was Mike Levine that said “by September”. Can’t imagine what his DMs looked like when September ended and there was no Bronco B&P.

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
Let’s not harass our local forum Ford rep ladies and gents. They are likely disclosed the same information as the Ford Marketing. Department. That department can confirm it is “coming soon”.

Confident we can thank the Bronco B&P rollout for Ford no longer offering “dates”. I think it was Mike Levine that said “by September”. Can’t imagine what his DMs looked like when September ended and there was no Bronco B&P.
Ford Needs to Know the Effects of there decision makes this form is used for that purpose
no one is rude or harassing at all its a question and a good one they need to respond to !