Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
My 2022 2% under invoice price was about 11% below my final sticker.
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
I think that is going to change pretty quickly inventory of all vehicles is increasing rapidly and with more 2022 trucks showing every day and with 2023s showing up … something has to give … my ford dealer is now advertising $2500 off in stock trucks and dodge is advertising 10k off, this is Canada btw. I know a guy got 15k off a dodge ram recently and I am sure the ford dealer will go lower as they have an increasing number of 2022 sitting there unsold. The used market is falling fast as well … I don’t think we going to 2019 just yet ,,, but buyers should gain some power back …
not in my neck of the woods
all five dealers are horrible with only a few base models, we are talking nothing in them, plain jane xlt, but they have a good supply is used 150s at crazy prices
and if you want a super duty...you are on along wait list unless you want an xl with only a drivers seat 🤗

however i talked to two dealers this weekend concerning a car for my wife and they would do X plan pricing

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
From what I can tell, invoice pricing is ~6.5% below the base MSRP for the vehicle and options are ~10% below MSRP (mine also added $100 to the invoice price for fuel and lot management). This does not include the $1795 delivery fee plus any dealer fees, tag fees and sales tax.

Last edited:

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150, BMW X5, BMW M3,
Occupation
Sales
not in my neck of the woods
all five dealers are horrible with only a few base models, we are talking nothing in them, plain jane xlt, but they have a good supply is used 150s at crazy prices
and if you want a super duty...you are on along wait list unless you want an xl with only a drivers seat 🤗

however i talked to two dealers this weekend concerning a car for my wife and they would do X plan pricing
Within 30 miles of me there is about 60 lariat 502a sitting on dealer lots and my dealer has 58 f150s from nicely optioned xlt to raptors with another 100 on the way, I see a lot of trucks sitting on dealer lots from gmc , dodge and ford .

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Within 30 miles of me there is about 60 lariat 502a sitting on dealer lots and my dealer has 58 f150s from nicely optioned xlt to raptors with another 100 on the way, I see a lot of trucks sitting on dealer lots from gmc , dodge and ford .
that is interesting, maybe the price
how is the economy up there?

Sponsored

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
that is interesting, maybe the price
how is the economy up there?
Alberta like Texas is oil and gas based and with price of oil up local economy is doing pretty good , but slowing like most places

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
Are they physically on the lots or just listed on their web sites?
It’s the same situation in my area, except when you go to see them, they always claim the other trucks have just been sold but they can show you their current inventory consisting of 4 XLT’s marked up with 4 grand worth of some BS dealer installed options.

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
I hope those dealers and the people that pay over msrp get $&##* well I better not say but you get the picture

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Are they physically on the lots or just listed on their web sites?
It’s the same situation in my area, except when you go to see them, they always claim the other trucks have just been sold but they can show you their current inventory consisting of 4 XLT’s marked up with 4 grand worth of some BS dealer installed options.
https://www.camclarkfordairdrie.com/

the trucks are there, they don’t bother to take pics of sold or in transit trucks, the promo is on the home page. They are pretty good taking the sold trucks off the website the day they are delivered but I here a lot more slimy shit about US dealers but Canadian dealers are not saints But seem generally better then us counterparts.

even over the summer when there 4 trucks on the lot they still had a lariat 502a for me to test drive

Sponsored

notabot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Trying to figure out how we are comparing pricing/availability between a far west Canadian city with population 1.3 million and the largest US market that has 58 million people in a 250 mile radius? Help me out here...

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Trying to figure out how we are comparing pricing/availability between a far west Canadian city with population 1.3 million and the largest US market that has 58 million people in a 250 mile radius? Help me out here...
Availability and pricing is definitely location specific but I feel the general trend for at least the next 6 months will be increasing inventory, decreasing prices and increasing interest rates.
Sponsored