Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Looks great, what was the cost? I’m waiting on a quote for a 2” level right now.

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Looks great even without the new / upgraded wheels. When they come it’s going to look amazing! Now I’m thinking about doing it!
I can’t wait! 295/60/20 ridge grapplers

Sponsored

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
looks great! I assume the rear is stock?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Any trouble with the 2.25 lift?
I talked to ready lift and they said that kit isn't the proper fit for the 21.
I have the new 21 2 inch kit being delivered tomorrow.
The shop had zero trouble putting it on, and they said compatibility was 100% and without issue. All the angles look good too at first glance but we are in a wind/ rain storm, so I can’t really get underneath to give a good glance over. The 2.25 is perfect IMO and it doesn’t look like it has rake at all. I also chose the 2.25 because the 2 inch one is back ordered everywhere

OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

dicedealer7

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX FX4
The shop had zero trouble putting it on, and they said compatibility was 100% and without issue. All the angles look good too at first glance but we are in a wind/ rain storm, so I can’t really get underneath to give a good glance over. The 2.25 is perfect IMO and it doesn’t look like it has rake at all. I also chose the 2.25 because the 2 inch one is back ordered everywhere
Hope it works out in the long run with no issues. It's back ordered on ready lifts website but if you call them they have them in stock. I called and ordered mine yesterday

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
I wish, Ecoboost!

this is the antenna: Rydonair Antenna Compatible with Ford F150 2009-2021 | 7 inches Rubber Antenna Replacement | Designed for Optimized FM/AM Reception https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJKMGY4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_eyHeGbC151P84?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks! Flag stickers on the doors is something I’ve been doing since my last truck
Gotcha, I was confused because of the ‘EB’ in your name but it says diesel in your bio thing. I was hoping someone had actually taken delivery of a Diesel.. the wait is killin me.
I’ve got the Cravenspeed stubby and the reception sucks, but have a lifetime Sirius subscription on that truck so it’s not a big deal. Lookin for a short one like yours for my ‘21 that gets decent reception in my rural area!
Sponsored