First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT
These factory systems are all overpriced. You’re better off going to crutchfield and getting actual good speakers and amps.
Sponsored

Blaze

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I'm definitely upgrading the sub, ran a 4ga power and ground already.

Found that when you take the factory sub out there is a gaping hole in the cab. I used this to run the 12v on the top of the frame to the battery, easiest power cable install I have done on an F150.

Getting a friend to 3D print me a plug for the hole and adding a grommet for the wire.

Ford F-150 Standard vs B&O Audio (Non-unleashed) 20210530_134216

Efrommel

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
Occupation
Videographer
Anyone have the part numbers for the B&O 8 speaker system? and everything i need to buy if I have the xlt 302a stock system.

Im thinking of upgrading to that system or maybe get the kicker optional ford accessory

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 5.0 (sold), 21 PB (sold), 22 5.0
Occupation
Gearhead!
Anyone have the part numbers for the B&O 8 speaker system? and everything i need to buy if I have the xlt 302a stock system.

Im thinking of upgrading to that system or maybe get the kicker optional ford accessory
You are 100x better off going to crutchfield.com. Just 4 upgraded door speakers without an amp may sound better than the B&O. And you will pay way less. Add an amp to those speakers and you will be better than most stock systems on the market.
Sponsored