Sponsored

Stakes and Truxxedo

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several XJs, a TJ, T-Bird, and an Expedition
First off, it looks like stake pockets are again not on the 5'-7" box, but possibly there? Can someone confirm? Wondering if it's going to be a cut them out type deal like on previous generations.

Next, I didn't see anyone installing a Truxxedo roll up on here yet (specifically a: TruXedo Pro X15 Truck Bed Cover | Tonneau Covers | Truxedo ). Friends have had good luck with these, so it's my current plan. Matte look and very low profile. Any opinions?
Sponsored

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I’ve had a Truxedo Truxport since 2013 and it still looks new. On my 2021 I’m going to put on the Truxedo lo pro. You can’t beat their service and warranty for the lo pro.

OP
OP

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several XJs, a TJ, T-Bird, and an Expedition
I installed the Truxxedo Pro X15 yesterday. It fits perfect and looks great. Looking at the truck from the side you can barely tell it even has a tonneau. One item I overlooked is the ability to readily close the tailgate without unlatching the tonneau first. I've read it works for some and not for others, but in interests of maintaining that seal the best we can we'll add unlatching the cover then closing the tailgate to the order of operations.

Buschlatte

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I installed the truxedo truxport, pretty easy to do, even easier with two people.
Looks good, soaked with the hose and found where the weather stripping didn’t seal correctly and fixed it. Great cover and a good price.

TeeRoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Oxford 6.5 box
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I got the Sentry CT. Love the matte finish and really impressed with how low profile it is.
Ford F-150 Stakes and Truxxedo IMG_20210321_125137958_HDR
Sponsored