Spray On Bedliner - Linex or Rhino Linings?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2020 LexusRX350; 2016 Hellcat
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Mine was done by LineX also and he told me they removed the that piece to paint just behind it. Bolts are long enough. They don't do the bed bolts so the the bit will still fit the screws if you have to remove the truck bed. I am thinking of painting mine black with a rubber type paint though.

1613274481033.jpeg

1613274570232.jpeg

RickZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I am planning on going linex when my truck arrives in 3 weeks. Based on everything i read, Rhino is thicker and softer. But the Rhino can tear. Linex appears to be the better liner. I'm going with the low end because I will be adding a cover so I don't need the UV protection

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Another reason the bed bolts aren’t painted is the possibility of one having to remove the box.
the material would pull off and be ugly possibly compromising the integrity of the liner.
Besides, one may have to remove the box to service the fuel tank.
I had to replace pumps on both, my Ranger and K1500 within 30 days of each other.
I know the tank can be dropped, but I would rather work upright and not deal with FULL tanks of fuel.

azDcab21

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PowerBoost F150
That looks really good! Similar question but different, do you know what they did with the pro power section? Tape or pull and sprayed? Also, from the pics, it looks like they sprayed over the rubber access points in the front of the bed near the cab. It was the same way in my Toyota but, just wondering why it isn't removed then sprayed. Thanks in advance

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
That looks really good! Similar question but different, do you know what they did with the pro power section? Tape or pull and sprayed? Also, from the pics, it looks like they sprayed over the rubber access points in the front of the bed near the cab. It was the same way in my Toyota but, just wondering why it isn't removed then sprayed. Thanks in advance
Not sure but think they removed the panel and sprayed.

Advertisement

Advertisement