Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
That lead foot looks better in that pictures than it does on the Ford page. Ford needs to up their game with better pictures on the build page.
+1 on this. Velocity Blue is the worst with this - I absolutely love the way it looks on the B&P tool but completely hate the color every time I see it in person. It’s just not quite right with the way it’s represented online. Honestly wish they could make it look more like it does in their renderings because I actually like it.
Sponsored

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
Whew, I have a lead foot 2020 F150 XLT and ordered a 2021 Tremor in LF also. That thing looks cool!
I wonder if we are going to buy ours at the dealer via dealer stock before ours are built that we ordered?? Also these must be waiting for "chips" also?

Gino65

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Telluride
And although it's not real clear, I don't see the horrific rake.
I'm not sure but I think the extreme rake is still there if you compare the 2 pics of the VB truck. The tire clearance on the rear tire (2nd pic) is much larger than the front (1st pic)? Need a clear side view to be able to tell. Regardless, nice trucks!!

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
I'm not sure but I think the extreme rake is still there if you compare the 2 pics of the VB truck. The tire clearance on the rear tire (2nd pic) is much larger than the front (1st pic)? Need a clear side view to be able to tell. Regardless, nice trucks!!
I thought that too. The VB one looks like it has it but the LF doesn't. Who knows?

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Whew, I have a lead foot 2020 F150 XLT and ordered a 2021 Tremor in LF also. That thing looks cool!
I wonder if we are going to buy ours at the dealer via dealer stock before ours are built that we ordered?? Also these must be waiting for "chips" also?

No they aren't waiting for chips

Bigtwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush F-150, 2019 Edge
Don't know how close the photographer could get, but it would have been nice to see a couple stickers to see where they are supposedly headed.

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Don't know how close the photographer could get, but it would have been nice to see a couple stickers to see where they are supposedly headed.
Should we start a gofundme for the photographer to make a trip back to the lot and and take more pics? Some build stickers, interior shots, maybe a tape measurer and measure out the rake?

I'll contribute the first $10. (y)

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Should we start a gofundme for the photographer to make a trip back to the lot and and take more pics? Some build stickers, interior shots, maybe a tape measurer and measure out the rake?

I'll contribute the first $10. (y)
Don't need to scale barbed wire fence, just fly a drone over!

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What are they waiting for? You seem as though you know. Fill the rest of us in.
They're waiting for engineering to sign off on them. It's a new model and they have to go thru extra new model quality check's

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
They're waiting for engineering to sign off on them. It's a new model and they have to go thru extra new model quality check's
It seemed so like the mach e went from first production to oktb in about 1.5 months in Q4 2020. Bronco took closer to 2.5 months in Q2 2021. Hopefully the Tremor will take less time to be issued oktb than these brand new models. We ought crowdfund you taking one of the engineers in the oktb process out to lunch to get the scoop.

ChrisSandstorm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor, 2019 VW Atlas, 2001 Land Cruiser
Occupation
Healthcare IT
For shadowing??? I ended up buying a dealer stock, and we looked at his computer, it said it was on a rail a week after these pics were taken.. So most likely mine is in this group... Might be arriving this week or next week at the dealer..
Sponsored