Sponsored

Jmet8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Yes pm me when the Single cab are ready.
Sponsored

GrowedUpTaco

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 XLT 302A, 3.5L Ecoboost, FX4, 3.55 Rear
Occupation
Goober
Just ordered the front two mats for my Supercrew. I like how they extend beyond the pedals.

2Lazy2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 EB Platinum 701A
I'm always in the market for an improved floor liner. The issues I see with this floor mat (as shown in the product photo) are:

1. The foot rest does not extend up enough to stop debris from getting under the top edge.
  2. The door side may develop gaps and debris will get under the liner. A flange that extends onto the sill would alleviate that issue.
  3. The retention clip opening looks like it is not a tight fit.

I'm looking forward to owner reports once they make their way into the wild.

RociPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-F150-XLT-PowerBoost
Here are my "wear spots" with OEM mats.
Under the gas pedal you can see why I like this brand coming up so high...
20230518_104336.jpg

Right under my seat though you can see another wear spot.
20230518_104309.jpg

20230518_104301.jpg

I think this brand is already better than Ford OEMs and would rather pay extra cash for a US made product.
I'm sure this molding is done for this generation but just something to consider on future gens as well as other makes and models in the future.
I do the same thing With my feet because my carpet looks just as ratty. It duck sucks that the carpet is so CHEAP that it can’t be cleaned or shampoo‘d to make it look new again. Or they should make the carpets as snap in sections that you can replace every year or so

Sponsored

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I'm always in the market for an improved floor liner. The issues I see with this floor mat (as shown in the product photo) are:

1. The foot rest does not extend up enough to stop debris from getting under the top edge.
  2. The door side may develop gaps and debris will get under the liner. A flange that extends onto the sill would alleviate that issue.
  3. The retention clip opening looks like it is not a tight fit.

I'm looking forward to owner reports once they make their way into the wild.
Tuxmat provides the most coverage.

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150, BMW X5, BMW M3,
Occupation
Sales
I really don’t to start a war, but what is the difference between these , husky and weather tech?

OP
OP
BaseLayer_F-150

BaseLayer_F-150

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
baselayerlabs.com
Vehicles
F-150
I really don’t to start a war, but what is the difference between these , husky and weather tech?
No worries. No war started. The other two companies you mention have been around for longer, and that is why they are more well-known. We are newer, but per real customers, testimonials are better. We guarantee every product we sell with a lifetime limited warranty. All liners and mats are made with the best automotive-grade TPE and contain no PVC or latex. Additionally, there is never a smell with our products. For manufacturing, we only manufacture liners and mats via injection molding. Others employ both or only other processes that allow for inconsistent thickness across a single mat, and warping over time does occur. Our liners/mats do not warp. Feel free to try us out and use the coupon for 15% off "F150Gen14" and free shipping on all orders over $25. If you have any questions, please let me know. www.baselayerlabs.com. Thanks for asking!

alejflor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
All, I have to say that Baselayer mats are awesome and their customer services is even better. These guys and girls truly care about their product and love that they are an America company. I got my two front mats and I love them. I also ordered the crew cab mat and it did not fit on my Powerboost Lariat because of the foldable utility box. I’ve been talking to somebody at Baselayer to get the mat modified to fit. And boy, am I impressed! They sent a prototype at not cost just to see how it would fit. I mean who does that? Because of this, I will continue to go to them for mats.

I say keep doing what your doing(getting feedback) and I am sure you will not only end up with a good product but most importantly, loyal customer.

Never felt more happy about paying for a well made product.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BaseLayer_F-150

BaseLayer_F-150

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
baselayerlabs.com
Vehicles
F-150
All, I have to say that Baselayer mats are awesome and their customer services is even better. These guys and girls truly care about their product and love that they are an America company. I got my two front mats and I love them. I also ordered the crew cab mat and it did not fit on my Powerboost Lariat because of the foldable utility box. I’ve been talking to somebody at Baselayer to get the mat modified to fit. And boy, am I impressed! They sent a prototype at not cost just to see how it would fit. I mean who does that? Because of this, I will continue to go to them for mats.

I say keep doing what your doing(getting feedback) and I am sure you will not only end up with a good product but most importantly, loyal customer.

Never felt more happy about paying for a well madre product.
Thanks Alex "alejflor"! We love to hear from our happy customers. Be on the lookout for a thank you package from BaseLayer. We appreciate call outs and happy customers. Have an awesome weekend.

Sponsored

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.

Never felt more happy about paying for a well madre product.
Good info and good of you to boast a positive. Usually we hear gripes and complaints about something negative but we need to hear the positives and these supporting vendors need this positive feedback also.

alejflor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Good info and good of you to boast a positive. Usually we hear gripes and complaints about something negative but we need to hear the positives and these supporting vendors need this positive feedback also.
I could not agree more!

Thanks Baselayer Team!
Sponsored