First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Uh... this video has me concerned. I don’t particularly want a baby blue truck. Anyone that has seen one in person have any words of wisdom?
I am still glad I picked Iconic Silver.......My last 3 trucks were silver
Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Some revealing looks at Space White versus Oxford White side-by-side.

Oxford White (left) vs Space White (right).

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club Oxford White vs Space White 2021 F-150

Space White (left) vs Oxford White (right).

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club 2021 F-150 Space White vs Oxford White

Oxford White (left) vs Space White (right).

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club 2021 F-150 Space White vs Oxford White 1

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
Uh... this video has me concerned. I don’t particularly want a baby blue truck. Anyone that has seen one in person have any words of wisdom?
It’s not baby blue, not even close. It looks like off white in direct light, grey in shade. Some folks say it looks like snow. Everyone I’ve shown it to on person says it’s the best color offered on the f-150. I ordered mine in Space White after seeing it. And I don’t like white trucks.
That being said, you should get a different color, just so there aren’t as many like mine!

OP
OP

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
It’s not baby blue, not even close. It looks like off white in direct light, grey in shade. Some folks say it looks like snow. Everyone I’ve shown it to on person says it’s the best color offered on the f-150. I ordered mine in Space White after seeing it. And I don’t like white trucks.
That being said, you should get a different color, just so there aren’t as many like mine!
Cool. Thank you. Heading to SLC today and it looks like they have a few on the lots. Planning to check it out as well.

Sponsored

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
It'd be great to see some pictures of Star White. That's the only white available on Platinum.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
That’s my truck I picked up yesterday
Very nice. You must be the guy who posted on it the F-150 Facebook page. Sorry if I intruded by posting here, just wanted to share the good pics of the Space White in the sun!

Jbockman46

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A 3.5 eco , Max Tow
Very nice. You must be the guy who posted on it the F-150 Facebook page. Sorry if I intruded by posting here, just wanted to share the good pics of the Space White in the sun!
No problem at all

Sponsored

geesechops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 335i, Audi A3, 21 XLT Sport (ordered)
For those who want white, but not be boring. I put in my order as soon as I was able to see one in person. But I'm a big fan of Porsche's "Chalk" and Ford's "Avalanche". This is more of a subtle color that pairs well with an XLT sport. Should also age better than Abyss or some others, which I also liked in the past.

OP
OP

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
Cool. Thank you. Heading to SLC today and it looks like they have a few on the lots. Planning to check it out as well.
Went to Salt Lake City and saw a number in person. It was awesome to see them live. That said, here are a few comments/observations:

(1) Out of all the colors I was considering, I liked space white the least when I saw them. Having received my VIN the week after Thanksgiving, I immediately called my guy and he was able to amend my order to carbonized grey without rebuilding it. He did this by calling Ford directly.

(2) Carbonized grey is lighter than I expected which I liked due to living in the Rockies. It will show dirt much better than other grey vehicles I have owned. It had a tan hue to it which I didn’t expect.

(3) Saw a star white lariat 502(a) and it looks amazing. Great color. This would be my second color of choice.

(4) The lariat chrome is beautiful and I would chose it over more expensive trims like the platinum and limited. In realty, a loaded up lariat is as expensive and doesn’t have the chrome badging on the tailgate which I personally don’t like.

(5) The lariat chrome package looks classy. It is neither too much nor too little. In pictures, the volume of chrome is a bit overbearing. But in person, it looks just right.

(6) Pictures don’t do the lariat 502(a) justice. I was on the fence between the 501(a) and 502(a) and are glad I went for the 502(a). The headlights look great and I’d regret not having opted for it.

I could keep rattling off observations but I finish with this....

(7) With some new color options this year, I am so grateful to have seen them in person. I live 450 miles from SLC and are very happy to have made the trip before it was too late to change the color.

And this...

(8) See space white in person if you are the least bit unsure.

Having ordered back in October, the excitement had subsided a bit. Finally seeing them in person, the excitement has returned!

Reactions: tcs
OP
OP

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
Space white will show dirt well. I removed some of the dust to show the difference.

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club 7BD853AF-EFAE-4CBB-B490-CB9043E3E36F

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club 7CECE6DE-6B82-42EA-B67C-88C9D0688686

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club 3A35EAA5-7669-4294-ABF1-3CD698E2CB3E

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
A loaded up lariat ... doesn’t have the chrome badging on the tailgate which I personally don’t like.
Preach, brother! I've never been a fan of the chrome tailgate. Same goes for the chrome "L I M I T E D" on the nose. So I've got a 502a on order (also in Utah).

Aschulz12

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Went to Salt Lake City and saw a number in person. It was awesome to see them live. That said, here are a few comments/observations:

(1) Out of all the colors I was considering, I liked space white the least when I saw them. Having received my VIN the week after Thanksgiving, I immediately called my guy and he was able to amend my order to carbonized grey without rebuilding it. He did this by calling Ford directly.

(2) Carbonized grey is lighter than I expected which I liked due to living in the Rockies. It will show dirt much better than other grey vehicles I have owned. It had a tan hue to it which I didn’t expect.

(3) Saw a star white lariat 502(a) and it looks amazing. Great color. This would be my second color of choice.

(4) The lariat chrome is beautiful and I would chose it over more expensive trims like the platinum and limited. In realty, a loaded up lariat is as expensive and doesn’t have the chrome badging on the tailgate which I personally don’t like.

(5) The lariat chrome package looks classy. It is neither too much nor too little. In pictures, the volume of chrome is a bit overbearing. But in person, it looks just right.

(6) Pictures don’t do the lariat 502(a) justice. I was on the fence between the 501(a) and 502(a) and are glad I went for the 502(a). The headlights look great and I’d regret not having opted for it.

I could keep rattling off observations but I finish with this....

(7) With some new color options this year, I am so grateful to have seen them in person. I live 450 miles from SLC and are very happy to have made the trip before it was too late to change the color.

And this...

(8) See space white in person if you are the least bit unsure.

Having ordered back in October, the excitement had subsided a bit. Finally seeing them in person, the excitement has returned!
Which SLC locations did you visit for the 502A? Any PB?
Sponsored