First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
Which SLC locations did you visit for the 502A? Any PB?
The 502 was being prepped for delivery at Super Ford I believe. Went to three dealerships. West Valley, Super, and Draper. Super Ford had the most 2021s. Didn’t see any power boost, but wasn’t paying that close of attention to window stickers.

There were space whites at Super and West Valley. The pics of space white above were from West Valley.
Sponsored

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Hey guys, we just released another video that shows Space White in direct sunlight from all angles. We also compare it to Star White and Oxford White. I know our last video was shot on an overcast day and it was hard to make a decision about the color without all the facts. Between both videos, you should be able to decide if Space White is the right color for you.

Empire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
*Ordered* 2021 F150 Lariat Sport - Carbonized Gray Powerboost / 2019 F150 Lariat Sport - Abyss Gray / 2018 F150 Lariat Sport - Ruby Red

Sponsored

tcs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Agate Black 502a 4x4 Powerboost
Hey guys, we just released another video that shows Space White in direct sunlight from all angles. We also compare it to Star White and Oxford White. I know our last video was shot on an overcast day and it was hard to make a decision about the color without all the facts. Between both videos, you should be able to decide if Space White is the right color for you.

This video convinced me to go back to the dealership to check out Space White and the 502A package. Avalanche Grey has always been one of my favorite colors and this is the closest I've seen to date. And those projector headlights are exactly the thing I couldn't put my finger on when I wasn't sure why one truck looked so much nicer than the next. Great video

tcs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Went to Salt Lake City and saw a number in person. It was awesome to see them live. That said, here are a few comments/observations:

(1) Out of all the colors I was considering, I liked space white the least when I saw them. Having received my VIN the week after Thanksgiving, I immediately called my guy and he was able to amend my order to carbonized grey without rebuilding it. He did this by calling Ford directly.

(2) Carbonized grey is lighter than I expected which I liked due to living in the Rockies. It will show dirt much better than other grey vehicles I have owned. It had a tan hue to it which I didn’t expect.

(3) Saw a star white lariat 502(a) and it looks amazing. Great color. This would be my second color of choice.

(4) The lariat chrome is beautiful and I would chose it over more expensive trims like the platinum and limited. In realty, a loaded up lariat is as expensive and doesn’t have the chrome badging on the tailgate which I personally don’t like.

(5) The lariat chrome package looks classy. It is neither too much nor too little. In pictures, the volume of chrome is a bit overbearing. But in person, it looks just right.

(6) Pictures don’t do the lariat 502(a) justice. I was on the fence between the 501(a) and 502(a) and are glad I went for the 502(a). The headlights look great and I’d regret not having opted for it.

I could keep rattling off observations but I finish with this....

(7) With some new color options this year, I am so grateful to have seen them in person. I live 450 miles from SLC and are very happy to have made the trip before it was too late to change the color.

And this...

(8) See space white in person if you are the least bit unsure.

Having ordered back in October, the excitement had subsided a bit. Finally seeing them in person, the excitement has returned!
Great info. Just had a baby and not to keen on spending a day at the dealership to compare trims & colors. I was all in on the XLT sport but your comments on the headlights promoted research and wow what a difference.

tcs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This video convinced me to go back to the dealership to check out Space White and the 502A package. Avalanche Grey has always been one of my favorite colors and this is the closest I've seen to date. And those projector headlights are exactly the thing I couldn't put my finger on when I wasn't sure why one truck looked so much nicer than the next. Great video
Pulled some screenshots to show the difference in headlights.

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club C7715FE9-CB6B-48C8-A9C4-B9430B293C94

Sponsored

tcs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Went to Salt Lake City and saw a number in person. It was awesome to see them live. That said, here are a few comments/observations:

(1) Out of all the colors I was considering, I liked space white the least when I saw them. Having received my VIN the week after Thanksgiving, I immediately called my guy and he was able to amend my order to carbonized grey without rebuilding it. He did this by calling Ford directly.

(2) Carbonized grey is lighter than I expected which I liked due to living in the Rockies. It will show dirt much better than other grey vehicles I have owned. It had a tan hue to it which I didn’t expect.

(3) Saw a star white lariat 502(a) and it looks amazing. Great color. This would be my second color of choice.

(4) The lariat chrome is beautiful and I would chose it over more expensive trims like the platinum and limited. In realty, a loaded up lariat is as expensive and doesn’t have the chrome badging on the tailgate which I personally don’t like.

(5) The lariat chrome package looks classy. It is neither too much nor too little. In pictures, the volume of chrome is a bit overbearing. But in person, it looks just right.

(6) Pictures don’t do the lariat 502(a) justice. I was on the fence between the 501(a) and 502(a) and are glad I went for the 502(a). The headlights look great and I’d regret not having opted for it.

I could keep rattling off observations but I finish with this....

(7) With some new color options this year, I am so grateful to have seen them in person. I live 450 miles from SLC and are very happy to have made the trip before it was too late to change the color.

And this...

(8) See space white in person if you are the least bit unsure.

Having ordered back in October, the excitement had subsided a bit. Finally seeing them in person, the excitement has returned!
I was all in on the Sport trim but then I saw this come in and wow the chrome looks great with Space White. And as others have said, this doesn’t have that two toned interior.

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club F3176021-CD6F-4BD5-8136-7F55F193C312

Ford F-150 SPACE WHITE F-150 (2021+) Club C0AB407D-E00B-49EC-A4A4-685D0862C98B

aika1

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
'21 F-150, '08 4Runner, '66 LeMans, '21 CanAm X3
Occupation
sales idiot
@tcs Thanks for posting this. I was wondering how the chrome would look.

Reactions: tcs
OP
OP

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
I was all in on the Sport trim but then I saw this come in and wow the chrome looks great with Space White. And as others have said, this doesn’t have that two toned interior.

F3176021-CD6F-4BD5-8136-7F55F193C312.jpeg

C0AB407D-E00B-49EC-A4A4-685D0862C98B.jpeg
Nice! Had I seen a lariat chrome space white in person, may have been a different story (went with carbonized grey).

Reactions: tcs

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Nice! Had I seen a lariat chrome space white in person, may have been a different story (went with carbonized grey).
I think Ford hit a home run with those wheels, I just think they are the sharpest I have seen in years!

tcs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

F3176021-CD6F-4BD5-8136-7F55F193C312.jpeg

C0AB407D-E00B-49EC-A4A4-685D0862C98B.jpeg

Here is a video of the truck. Going to add the new 2 inch readylift level and 295/60-20 Toyo OC AT3s. Will be sure to post pictures once it’s done.

Everytime I see Space White I fall in love even more. And the way it flows with the chrome is classic and just feels right. Also, can’t understate how much more preferable the all black leather interior is to the two tonethey force you into with a sport package.
Sponsored