Solar Panels

Datdabid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 2012
Searching the word flexible on this site doesn't really come back with much in the way of relevant information about glue down flexible 300 watt solar panel. I am moving in that direction for the roof of my RV. I have found a couple companies that make them. MiaSole and Solopower. Is there a more relevant forum site for flexible solar you folks know of?
Thanks in Advance
Sponsored

Last edited:

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE
Searching the word flexible on this site doesn't really come back with much in the way of relevant information about glue down flexible 300 watt solar panel. I am moving in that direction for the roof of my RV. I have found a couple companies that make them. MiaSole and Solopower. Is there a more relevant forum site for flexible solar you folks know of?
Thanks in Advance
Find will prowse on youtube, he has a pretty large forum full of DIY solar / battery stuff.

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB

EBR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Lincoln Mark LT, 23 F-350 Platinum Diesel
How about this:

Sponsored

hedge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F350
You may want to also check out the below channel, he had flexible panels. You'll have to look at the older vids to find the ones with flexible. Personally not a fan as there performance is worse, cost is higher and longevity seems to be questionable. It's not really all that difficult to seal holes if that's your concern with ridgid panels. You cold also consider ground deploy (as I'm sure you have) so that you can park the trailer in the shade and have the panels in the sun.

Good luck whatever way you go, I'm not a greenie but I've found the solar stuff to be addicting. I have a modest Victron based system in my RV.

https://www.youtube.com/@RVwithTito

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
Just came across a video on another newer product with a comparison:

Sponsored