Sponsored

Soft "bing" Noise When Towing No Warning Message

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Does nav allow avoiding tunnels? If you're not avoiding them, I assume it takes tunnel height into consideration, like it typically does with bridges. Does trailer setup now include dimensions and whether or not you're carrying propane? It would be elegant for Nav to inherit that information, and for it to change automatically depending on which trailer is connected. (I only have one trailer, but it would a great design.)
It does avoid tunnels and warns borders and allows for different trailer types. Goose 5th etc. I think there are 6 criteria for routes and several more for trailering. Traffic construction detours and weather warnings with radar. And more. I travelled across in Uk and wi it was pretty comprehensive especially for avoiding traffic delays and finding alt routes.
Sponsored

SomebodyInGNV

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 4WD 301A 3.5L w/ HDPP
Occupation
retired
It does avoid tunnels and warns borders and allows for different trailer types. Goose 5th etc. I think there are 6 criteria for routes and several more for trailering. Traffic construction detours and weather warnings with radar. And more. I travelled across in Uk and wi it was pretty comprehensive especially for avoiding traffic delays and finding alt routes.
Cool. Now, if they'd only build the '22 HDPP I've had on order since the end of January ...

hardrivn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Hybrid
This has been driving me nuts all damn summer when towing my camper! Going to have to adjust the settings tomorrow. Thanks!
Sponsored