Sponsored

Snagged a rare one while I could!

Hog_Johnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
I am on the hunt for a '21 F150 Platinum EcoDiesel fully loaded but they are hard to come by.
Might have better luck searching for a Power Stroke. You'll have to buy a Ram to get an EcoDiesel
Sponsored

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Might have better luck searching for a Power Stroke. You'll have to buy a Ram to get an EcoDiesel
I honestly have debated between Ford F150 & Ram 1500 EcoDiesels but the F150 has much higher towing cap than RAM 1500 - which is why I am focusing on F150 for now. Frankly, if RAM 1500 had similar max towing cap as F150, I'd probably be looking for RAM 1500.

Edit: Now I understand what you mean... I meant Powerstroke on the F150 lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Platinum Peasant

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I’m selling it because my job changed a bit and requires a LOT of commuting now. 25k miles per year on even a diesel f150 seems a bit much. Yeah that’s mine lol. I just put it up for what blue book says and seeing if someone wants it. Otherwise I’m fine to keep it too and get a cheap car to compliment it.

this is a beach about 20 minutes north of Fort Bragg.

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
I’m selling it because my job changed a bit and requires a LOT of commuting now. 25k miles per year on even a diesel f150 seems a bit much. Yeah that’s mine lol. I just put it up for what blue book says and seeing if someone wants it. Otherwise I’m fine to keep it too and get a cheap car to compliment it.

this is a beach about 20 minutes north of Fort Bragg.
Makes sense. I'd probably still keep it if I were to drive that much because of its mpg.

Rodoni

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum
Occupation
FF/P
Saw your truck for sale on CL the other day. Now I know why. I was lookin for a powerboost platinum for a long time but settled on a 21 3.5eb 700A for 62.5k with 25k about 2-3 weeks ago. Yours def would have been tempting had I known lol the mileage around town in the EB is about as bad as my wife’s limited 4runner lol
Sponsored