Sponsored

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
I wanted slate or black, but the only one I could find had Carmelo so I decided now‘s not the time to be super picky.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Mine showed up today. Man is it nice. So much nicer than the 2019 STX.

SmartSelect_20210702-140253_Photos.jpg

20210702_114537.jpg
Sweet.
Haven’t seen many with the Max Recline seats.
Yes, jumping from the STX to a Platinum makes a big difference.

Sponsored

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
Cancelled my Lightning reservation yesterday and ordered a Smoked Quartz Limited with max recline, work surface, and the 3.55 electronic locker.

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for the cancelled Lightning to be removed from my Reservations/Orders page on Ford.com? The Limited is not showing since it only lists 2. I have a Bronco ordered also.

jofo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost 502A Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
After weeks of failed attempts to find a Lariat Screw Powerboost through the Ford Partner site, I finally landed this baby, literally next door to the company that I work for. I was able to use X-plan pricing (many dealers will not honor it now, and they are marking up 3K over MSRP). On top of that they gave me $500 less than I paid new for my 2020 Lariat eco super cab. Because my old truck did so well, I was able to splurge for this 502A with max tow, sun roof, and BO unleashed. I've had it for nearly 24 hours and they've been the best 24 hours of ownership that I can remember. I love the truck, and I'm so glad that I ended up with the one I did. SQ was not my first choice of color, but after seeing it in person, it was lover at first sight. I'm one interior work surface (and some chrome delete) away from the perfect truck. For me anyway.

Ford F-150 SMOKED QUARTZ F-150 (2021+) Club smokey

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
Forgot to post mine when I got it a month ago. I hope today was not the last time I got to drive it...:(
Ford F-150 SMOKED QUARTZ F-150 (2021+) Club Smoke

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I ordered a 2021 Platinum Smoked Quartz 4 weeks ago and my salesman told me yesterday that Kodiak brown has been cancelled and Smoked Quartz is possibly next. I hope not!

Jacknmup

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
IT
After weeks of failed attempts to find a Lariat Screw Powerboost through the Ford Partner site, I finally landed this baby, literally next door to the company that I work for. I was able to use X-plan pricing (many dealers will not honor it now, and they are marking up 3K over MSRP). On top of that they gave me $500 less than I paid new for my 2020 Lariat eco super cab. Because my old truck did so well, I was able to splurge for this 502A with max tow, sun roof, and BO unleashed. I've had it for nearly 24 hours and they've been the best 24 hours of ownership that I can remember. I love the truck, and I'm so glad that I ended up with the one I did. SQ was not my first choice of color, but after seeing it in person, it was lover at first sight. I'm one interior work surface (and some chrome delete) away from the perfect truck. For me anyway.

smokey.jpg
I ordered the exact same truck. Should be here end of August. Hows the B&O?

Sponsored

Hellphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat FX4 3.5EB
Occupation
Iron casting foundry
I need to stop coming in this thread. Makes me wish I spent another 6k. Beautiful platties in here.

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I ordered a 2021 Platinum Smoked Quartz 4 weeks ago and my salesman told me yesterday that Kodiak brown has been cancelled and Smoked Quartz is possibly next. I hope not!
My Kodiak Brown King Ranch was canceled in June over lack of paint, changed to smoked Quartz. Hope this one comes through!

jofo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost 502A Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered the exact same truck. Should be here end of August. Hows the B&O?
The BO is the best factory stereo that I’ve ever owned. It is deep, rich and full sounding. It’s main limitation is the source. HD FM really makes it sing. But most XM channels do not do it any justice. For $600 upgrade it is a no brainer.

Poorredman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 501a PB Smoked Quartz
Anyone with aftermarket wheels on thier SQ? My 501a with 18" wheels and no chrome package just got built, hopefully delivered in October.

Thinking dark gray or gun metal wheels would look good with SQ.
Sponsored