• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Ford F-150 Lightning Six 2022 F-150 Lightnings spotted charging during testing, w/ first Oxford White look E4B82B71-16F3-4507-A625-2BD5E5F52459
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
So those pro wheels are growing on me. They look particularly at home on the Oxford White truck. But man... Oxford White really screams work truck, doesn't it? I'm torn if I'll go for Oxford White in lieu of Star White on my XLT or not... Hmm.
I faintly remember reading that star white is only available on lariat and platinum trucks so you may want to check that out before getting set on the colour

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I faintly remember reading that star white is only available on lariat and platinum trucks so you may want to check that out before getting set on the colour
Yes - that was from the last Livestream

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Yup, hence my contemplation of Oxford White. Bummer star white wont be across the board.

Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Also just noticed the blue XLT in the video had body-colored door handles, for all of you that want that! Just black plastic mirrors tho.

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Also just noticed the blue XLT in the video had body-colored door handles, for all of you that want that! Just black plastic mirrors tho.
Might be XLT+ (Options package) as it also has a leather steering wheel which hasn’t been shown as standard on base XLT.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Might be XLT+ (Options package) as it also has a leather steering wheel which hasn’t been shown as standard on base XLT.
I believe the leather steering wheel is standard on the XLT and the XLT+ gets the heated steering wheel. At least that is what I saw on the draft trim/pricing chart that was circulating a while back.

Ventorum94

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chev Avalanche, BMW 550i, Tesla MY, Tesla M3
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Steering wheel, seat materials and most likely available options you can add. I'm sure the XLT will have a B&O Option which will then add the tweeters.
Per leaked spec sheet, Pro seats are only 2-way seats (front/back, no back angle adjust). To get the seats you’d expect in a $40k vehicle, you have to buy the $52k XLT.

Sponsored

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Per leaked spec sheet, Pro seats are only 2-way seats (front/back, no back angle adjust). To get the seats you’d expect in a $40k vehicle, you have to buy the $52k XLT.
In. $40K pickup truck I expect only a vinyl bench. In fact, that's exactly what we have in our 2017 F-250 gas work truck on the farm. Cost $40k brand new in 2017. 8'bed crewcab, white basic truck, no running boards, only two-way seats. no angle adjust. That's what you get for $40k in an ICE truck - I'm still amazed that Ford is even trying to do an EV version at this price point.

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
Nice that one is parked in a handicapped accessible spot. I hope the driver has the appropriate permit since I do not see a hang tag. Otherwise, this is bad PR for Ford.
Funny, I was more concerned about the Oxford Lariat parked on the curb…
Sponsored