Sponsored

LaserDawg1981

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 ford mustang, 2015 ford edge
I didn’t get exact cities and states, but the representatives on site told me the event was a cross country tour that where they would be on the road at least forty-five days. I would hope they would spread it out so the most people possible could come out and try.
Ok thanks. I hope they do too. I would love to try this new one out. I got to test drive the 2015 when it came to ohio.
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I got another question if someone feels like asking. Are they going to do other states for the test drives or just stay down south?
I asked them the same thing. They have been well into their 45 days now and only had a few more weeks left she said. I guess because they should be showing up at the dealers in late Nov, so not much need for this by then.

I did get 2 $10 gift certificates for Dicks sporting goods and a Ford key chain. Lol

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I asked them the same thing. They have been well into their 45 days now and only had a few more weeks left she said. I guess because they should be showing up at the dealers in late Nov, so not much need for this by then.

I did get 2 $10 gift certificates for Dicks sporting goods and a Ford key chain. Lol
I WANTED THE KEYCHAIN FOR MY FORD SWAG!!! They only gave me a pen! Lol

Tj@steeda

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Marketing
Hey, did you get the incentive for test driving & they sent it afterward... or did you get it just for registering?

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Mine showed up about a week or so before the test drive. I was not able to make the trip to Dallas and the incentive isn't going to help me out unless I buy a stock 2020. Dealers in the area are not cutting enough of a deal on them currently to warrant passing up on the new model.

Sponsored

Tj@steeda

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Marketing
Mine showed up about a week or so before the test drive. I was not able to make the trip to Dallas and the incentive isn't going to help me out unless I buy a stock 2020. Dealers in the area are not cutting enough of a deal on them currently to warrant passing up on the new model.
Does it have a restriction just to the test drive location/area or is it good for anyone? I don't have a test drive in my area but signed up ... waiting to see if they send me one but not sure if its just for the cities listed on the test drive.

Tj@steeda

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Marketing
IS this the one you received? Does this work on top of the $2,500 cash offer?

Ford F-150 Sign Up For 2021 F-150 Test Drives Here Picture1

Ford F-150 Sign Up For 2021 F-150 Test Drives Here Picture2

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I received the $2,000 discount, but not the $2,500. The $2K discount spells out on the back what it cannot be combined with, which is most things including x-plan and the like. I believe the dealer is going to give you a choice to use the $2K or $2.5K.

I live in Arkansas and signed up for Dallas, which is a 5 hours drive. I have friends and family in the Dallas Metroplex, so it wasn't a huge stretch. If you have not already done so, go to https://f150inyourdriveway.com/registration and sign up for the sweepstake, you will see a check box for receiving incentives. That should get you the $2K mailer.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Wondering if anyone who went to any of the Florida test drive events received a PCO? I'm still holding out hope that I receive either an email or postal mail with a discount.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I WANTED THE KEYCHAIN FOR MY FORD SWAG!!! They only gave me a pen! Lol
sell you mine for $100... Whahahahaaa

No, seriously I will. Lol

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hey, did you get the incentive for test driving & they sent it afterward... or did you get it just for registering?
You can have your dealer run a check on your name for any rebate offer and many times that will cause you to get one. So if you are not having luck getting one emailed or in the mail, just ask you dealer to run a check for you.

They have done this many time in past model years.
Sponsored