Should I cancel my order?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I wish the search function on the ford.ca website allowed you to configure your truck and actually return a close match to your build of what vehicles were available locally. Trying to pin down something close to your build is near impossible.
Sponsored

Bearii

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Thanks. Helpful. Those numbers confirm my build should come in above 1500 without those 3 options. Question, do you tow with your Lariat and is your payload a problem? And if I can push my luck, would you mind sharing your Monroney sticker? Thanks again.
FYI - my Lariat PB with 502a does not have the moon roof or spray in liner but does have power running boards, 7.2kW gen, interior work surface, and trailer tow pkg (not max) and power tailgate. Payload is 1533 and tow cap is 11k

2021KR

First Name
Dwaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
Update..... I ordered my King Ranch back in Feb and cancelled my order in April. I cancelled because the salesman said it might be October before it would arrive. Found it on the dealers lot last week and now it is in my driveway with a higher than expected payload of 1599#...

Ford F-150 Should I cancel my order? IMG_8503
Ford F-150 Should I cancel my order? IMG_8504-1
Sponsored

Last edited: