Should I buy or wait a week for Ford Truck Month to start

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
I was wondering if I should wait for Ford truck month I will be looking at the xl stx model and wonder how the incentive were in the past. Right now it 2000 in rebates with the truck I’m looking at or wait maybe get into a f250 depending on the price the 7.3 is very tempting
Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
*If* you can lock in the truck month savings, this is an absolute no-brainer you wait till after March 2nd.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
From what I read, truck month starts on 2 March. My trucks ETA is 27 February to 5 March. I hope it waits till after truck month starts.

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
I will be buying from dealer lot

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
Hopefully still there in a week. Bought a Jeep jl manual nothing but recalls a bomb for the clutch. And paint that is bubble after 2 1/2 years and Jeep chops it up as normal so it’s back to my 5.0 and and a bed

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
Dealer pushing hard to have this sold by the end of feb they order it back in sept got it in January don’t know if it’s hurting there hold back and or interest on the that they have to pay on the truck. Does a dealer pay for the vehicle when they order or when it’s delivered. If anyone knows they order the truck been paying on the truck since sept I wonder

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Dealer pushing hard to have this sold by the end of feb they order it back in sept got it in January don’t know if it’s hurting there hold back and or interest on the that they have to pay on the truck. Does a dealer pay for the vehicle when they order or when it’s delivered. If anyone knows they order the truck been paying on the truck since sept I wonder
The dealerships own the vehicles via a line of credit called floor planning typically. I think it depends on the credit line they have but they may start paying interest starting March 1. Odd they have one on the lot since January with as hot as these are. Is it a unique config?

Info on floor planning https://blog.nada.org/2017/11/13/dealerships-101-what-is-auto-floor-plan-lending/

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
The dealerships own the vehicles via a line of credit called floor planning typically. I think it depends on the credit line they have but they may start paying interest starting March 1. Odd they have one on the lot since January with as hot as these are. Is it a unique config?

Info on floor planning https://blog.nada.org/2017/11/13/dealerships-101-what-is-auto-floor-plan-lending/
Super cab 5.0 lead foot grey xl stx pack 4x4 nothing I see that is rare Msrp 48000 with Destination. 45600 with dealer Incentives. 2k with rebates so out the door on there end at 43600 I think 38k with my 2k down and trade in

OP
OP
Rkh51

Rkh51

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep jl Toyota rav4
I may offer them 500 below invoice and up my trade by a 1000 and throw in rubber floor mats and rubber bed mate see if they bite
Sponsored