Sponsored

Shipping time

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Anyone know approximately how long before a vehicle is shipped while it’s awaiting shipment
thanks
Sponsored

Chewza

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 AMB Plat PB
Awaiting shipment could mean any host of things.
You could be waiting on an allocation of computer chips, it could be stored in a lot, it could have other holdup issues tied to your build.

My vehicle sat waiting for shipment for 3.5+ months.
It all depends.

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Even if it is totally finished like mine is, it all depends on if you are in a big city and ordered from a big dealer. In my small town, waiting for transport while others have received their truck.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Anyone know approximately how long before a vehicle is shipped while it’s awaiting shipment
thanks
I know what you are asking but I also have to agree with Chewza, in this year especially there are a number of variables which can greatly effect when a vehicle is ready to “ship”.

although it appears that they are not building half complete units, delays in spray in liners , truck drivers and accumulating the required number of vehicles to fill train cars all are variables.

For you and I in Ontario, the latter may be our biggest variable, as the completed units dribble out of the plant they may have to accumulate at least 8 or so destined for Ontario before they commit to loading a railcar.

OP
OP

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
I know the truck Is completed, it went from a lot back to the plant and then over to the shipping yard.I figured since it’s a holiday weekend in 5he states that everyone was on holidays
Sponsored