First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 500A, 2021 lariat 502A
Occupation
Retired- Livin' the Dream
Anybody have any insight on the method and average shipping time.?
I’m wondering if trucks go by rail and are then trucked to the destination or just put on a truck and shipped?
My Lariat was built on the 15th of June, and is now marked as ‘In Transit’ on the tracker.
After sitting in limbo since April 14, the excitement is building
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I’m wondering if trucks go by rail and are then trucked to the destination or just put on a truck and shipped?
My Lariat was built on the 15th of June, and is now marked as ‘In Transit’ on the tracker.
Everything I find states "12-18 days" for transit but digging deeper it can be a week less or a week more than that depending on how long it sits at different railyards along the way.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
What was your blend date, out of curiosity? I wasn’t sent to plant on April 15 and caught up in the shutdown as well.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Blend was april 19
Trying to figure out when the blends from week of April 19 got bumped to May. To me it seems like the last blend was either April 20 or 21 then they bumped to May 6/7 as far as I can tell. My original build date was April 22 before my blend/build date bumped to May 7. I wager I’m 2-3 days from production based on what I see.
Sponsored