First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
I was expecting more of a reveal. I was hoping to see pictures of the actual trucks in different trims besides Platinum.

I love the tech and interior changes I had a 2015 F150 for 5 years that I just go rid of in January.

Things I'm still wondering and would like to see:

- Just more overall info on new features beyond the onboard generator (which is very cool).
- Preproduction examples of each trim in real photos, not computer generations.
- Will there still be a plow package option for 5.0 owners?

Things I'm wondering why they didn't go further:

- Tailgate, I was expecting a bit more innovation. This looks very useful for contractors. But I like the split Ram tailgate and I like the GMC tailgate better.
- Why no AT4/offroad package from the factory with a 2" leveling kit. One of the photos (blue supercab with camping trailer) looks like it has a little bit of a lift.

In the end...this was a bad tease. I'm left with Blue Ford logo balls...
Sponsored

OP
OP

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
Let me add, is next spring I'm planning to order a new Lariat Crew with 5.0/plow package. Really hoping I can get the steering wheel heater with this trim. As it is, the heated seats cut out in my 2015 when the plow button was activated. Do the same with the steering wheel heater. I'm cool with those not running while plowing my driveway. It's just the maining 98% of winter miles I drive with out a plow that I'd like warm hands and warm derriere.

Striker Hawk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Did anyone else note in the pictures that all of those grill options that they spent so much time discussing during the reveal are really just a couple of grill options with either black or chrome coloring on the various inserts ? Probably actually fewer real grill options than in previous years. How deeply do you need to dig to fake excitement over plastic grill insert color combinations. Still disappointed in the entire reveal content.

maduck

Threads
Reaction score
- Preproduction examples of each trim in real photos, not computer generations.
I agree but that's just how it is done nowadays. The problem is many colors are very difficult to accurately portray with renderings. I'm hoping this site will capture more prototypes in different colors once the camouflage comes off.

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
No Powerboost Hybrid with SuperCab (or Regular cab) is my biggest disappointment.

TheOne

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost convertible 50 Year Appereance Package
Occupation
Work
If you where let down by the F-150 reveal you should have watched the Bronco reveal. All it was, was a extra long TV commercial I watched it I know. Talk about a let down.
Ford F-150 Semi let down at the reveal ClintEastwoodG
Sponsored