• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Selling my ‘21 Mag Grey Lariat SC LB Powerboost

glorifiedambulancedriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
Anyone waiting for their truck interested in buying out my lease? Asking $65,000. In New Hampshire.
Lariat Supercrew, Powerboost, long bed, sport appearance package, fx4, tow mirrors. Aftermarket Roadmaster HD active suspension in rear, 2” spacer front. 275/65r20 Cooper AT3 XLT on Raceline Overlander wheels. Only 6k road miles.
Nothing wrong… just trading for a diesel 3/4 ton.

Ford F-150 Selling my ‘21 Mag Grey Lariat SC LB Powerboost EDAB455A-1B8F-48B1-8D78-65344C16C352
Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
can you post the window sticker? nice truck by the way

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
Anyone waiting for their truck interested in buying out my lease? Asking $65,000. In New Hampshire.
Lariat Supercrew, Powerboost, long bed, sport appearance package, fx4, tow mirrors. Aftermarket Roadmaster HD active suspension in rear, 2” spacer front. 275/65r20 Cooper AT3 XLT on Raceline Overlander wheels. Only 6k road miles.
Nothing wrong… just trading for a diesel 3/4 ton.

EDAB455A-1B8F-48B1-8D78-65344C16C352.jpeg
Nice looking truck. Do you think the RAS HD raised the back at all when the bed is empty? I'm planning on installing it on my Powerboost to help support both the weight of my new GoFast topper but also to reduce sag when I have my dirt bike on the hitch mount or towing but curious if adds any height as well.

Good luck on the sale!

Sponsored

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
Nice looking truck. Do you think the RAS HD raised the back at all when the bed is empty? I'm planning on installing it on my Powerboost to help support both the weight of my new GoFast topper but also to reduce sag when I have my dirt bike on the hitch mount or towing but curious if adds any height as well.

Good luck on the sale!
Never mind, just saw your install post from April. Guess I should have searched first. :ROFLMAO: