Sponsored

Secondary Color Option?

DigitalG

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson 4x4; 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve AWD; 2019 Toyota CH-R; 2020 Tracker Off-Road LX4
Occupation
Wounded Warrior Social Worker; Retired from US Air Force
Can someone confirm the ability to add a secondary color on an order? Is this only available on certain models? I've seen photos with what appeared to be a secondary color running just above the power-deployable running boards.
Sponsored

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I have a secondary color on my Antimatter Blue Lariat i have on order. I know you can do it on Lariat and KR, but not sure on the other models.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
[/QUOTE]
Can someone confirm the ability to add a secondary color on an order? Is this only available on certain models? I've seen photos with what appeared to be a secondary color running just above the power-deployable running boards.

The two-tone paint option is only available on certain base colors. For instance, Velocity Blue Metallic is not able to have a second color option with it.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I agree with @Reeltime, the two-tone paint is only available (historically) on the KR and the Lariat. Unless I am mistaken, all KR's are two-tone unless you select the option for a solid color. Lariat's depend on base color and options.

jhopkinson

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150, 2013 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Tech Director
You can get it on the XLT as well.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I had thought about getting it on my XLT but I was not gonna put out the extra cash for the Chrome package to keep the bumpers chrome.

XLT includes chrome bumpers, but they take them away if you order two tone---why??
Sponsored