US Gov

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
That’s a pretty large standard deviation between the OP and Mkniz’s seat (post 16).

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
That looks to be a big difference in the seats. Could the vendor who supplies the seat have put a passenger side bottom on the drivers side? I have seen vehicles with seat cushion shaped differently on the console side before.

Sponsored

OP
OP

truck trader

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Outdoor Industry
None of these photos mimic my issue. All the seats appear bigger. I visited my dealer again today and sat in a Lariat. The Lariat seat felt at least 3” wider than mine at the front. It actually fit perfect and felt great. My dealer is working with Ford, as am I at this point. My seat also appears to be installed at an angle that turns slightly right. That could amplify my issue. I traded a 2020 King Ranch for the 2021. They already sold my truck, but I sat in it during one of my visits about my current seat. It was a night and day difference. The 2020 seat was significantly bigger.

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
None of these photos mimic my issue. All the seats appear bigger. I visited my dealer again today and sat in a Lariat. The Lariat seat felt at least 3” wider than mine at the front. It actually fit perfect and felt great. My dealer is working with Ford, as am I at this point. My seat also appears to be installed at an angle that turns slightly right. That could amplify my issue. I traded a 2020 King Ranch for the 2021. They already sold my truck, but I sat in it during one of my visits about my current seat. It was a night and day difference. The 2020 seat was significantly bigger.
If you search you are not the first with the seat being mounted crooked. I just went out and looked at mine and it is nothing like yours.
Sponsored