Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150
Occupation
Company
Members of F150Gen14,

We hope all of you have had a GREAT start to 2023!
To all of the new members and those of you who have not yet heard of us, we are Screen ProTech and we love to connect with and support people within the automotive community.

As a thank you to all of the members of this forum who have welcomed us, we have a special discount for you to try out our product!

Use F14G15 at checkout to get 15% off and treat your F150 to an interior mod that will keep the instrument cluster and navigation screen free from scratches, damage, and those annoying fingerprints!
Many members of this forum have purchased a kit from us so don't just take our word for it, ask them to tell you about the incredible difference and HD look our product provides.

Our film was developed specifically for automotive electronics and isn't simply PPF being rebranded.
Try us out and we are CONFIDENT that you will not be disappointed!

-The Screen ProTech Family

Ford F-150 Screen ProTech Automotive Interior Films For F-150 21 Ford F150
Sponsored

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
Why the instrument cluster isnt available for sale standalone?

I already have a 12" main screen, and just need the instrument cluster one.

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150
Occupation
Company
Why the instrument cluster isnt available for sale standalone?

I already have a 12" main screen, and just need the instrument cluster one.
We sell everything as a kit but if you would like just the instrument cluster, you can use code CLUSTERONLY at checkout!

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
We sell everything as a kit but if you would like just the instrument cluster, you can use code CLUSTERONLY at checkout!
Thanks for this! I'm going to give this a try.

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
i think ill pass for now. Around $50 just for cluster which I dont touch all that often at all and when the whole set is only $60 feels more punishing than having a discount.

Thanks regardless hopefully it help others. .

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
The problem with those black parts in particular is that it's just smooth plastic (aka soft). Ford does a lot of their B pillars that way. Fortunately most of the black on the MME is painted / cleared. They still use the same crap cheap plastic finish on the doors though. WHY @Ford Motor Company WHY?

All nice and shiny except for the damn doors. Not even a polish and ceramic fixes the swirls long :(

Ford F-150 Screen ProTech Automotive Interior Films For F-150 1679465682447

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Check out this cool before and after.
Other people that have used similar products say they never line up and edge lines show -- what have you guys done to mitigate that issue?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150
Occupation
Company
Other people that have used similar products say they never line up and edge lines show -- what have you guys done to mitigate that issue?
We are the only company that uses a patented design process which utilizes 3D scanning technology. This design process allows us to create our patterns to be within 1mm of the edges and ensures a perfect fit. Each of our patterns underwent a rigorous test-fitting period until they were perfect and added to our website.
We have sold many Ford F-Series pillar kits over the years and have never had anyone struggle with fitment issues!

If you would like to test out the product for yourself, use code F14G15 for a discount!
I am confident they will fit perfectly!

Sonnie

First Name
Sonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
FFL Dealer
I could care less for the cluster panel... not sure why that is needed. I don't touch it, and it's not really susceptible to being scratched... at least not in any vehicle I've ever owned. But only $15 off to delete it is not enough. This is a pretty expensive screen protector IMO.

OP
OP
Screen Protech

Screen Protech

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150
Occupation
Company
I could care less for the cluster panel... not sure why that is needed. I don't touch it, and it's not really susceptible to being scratched... at least not in any vehicle I've ever owned. But only $15 off to delete it is not enough. This is a pretty expensive screen protector IMO.
We are definitely priced the highest but we back it up and are the best in the industry. The complexity of the cluster and some other pieces is what sets us apart from our competition. We have a patented design process that uses 3D scanning to create perfect patterns even on complex shapes.
Our kits are priced that way because the CEO encourages everyone to get the gauge cluster piece as well. The plastic can scratch from cleaning and our product will make it look brand new again.
If you want to try a full kit or check out our pillar protectors, be sure to use F14G15 at checkout.

jeepin95

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502A
I installed the protector for the nav screen but haven't installed the gauge cluster yet. It's been on for 2 full days and the small bubbles are starting to go away. Once they are all gone I will like the look of the HD film. The thing I won't like though is that it is a lot more tacky than I expected. This wouldn't be a problem for the gauges, but on the large touchscreen it is a little annoying. I'll be interested to see how it does with fingerprints.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.