Scraping / Grinding with my powerboost?

Gamecock21

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I have heard of the IWE issues with f-150s and yesterday out of nowhere my truck started making a loud scraping noise when driving. If I hit a bump it can stop or start back I can’t really figure out a pattern. I have tried engaging 4wd which doesn’t really change anything from what I can tell? I don’t know much about this latest gen and of course can’t get it to Ford until Monday but it’s driving me nuts! Any ideas?
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP

Gamecock21

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I have heard of the IWE issues with f-150s and yesterday out of nowhere my truck started making a loud scraping noise when driving. If I hit a bump it can stop or start back I can’t really figure out a pattern. I have tried engaging 4wd which doesn’t really change anything from what I can tell? I don’t know much about this latest gen and of course can’t get it to Ford until Monday but it’s driving me nuts! Any ideas?
Not sure if the first video worked..

Attachments

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
Take off that front wheel, def sounds like you have a rock or two stuck between brake shield and rotor, may have already put a nice groove on your rotor!!!

OP
OP

Gamecock21

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Take off that front wheel, def sounds like you have a rock or two stuck between brake shield and rotor, may have already put a nice groove on your rotor!!!
Never had that happen before but you were right thanks!