First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Scheduling Notes - New York Region (May Apply to Other Regions)

• On Thursday, August 12, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Mach E, Mustang, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Unscheduled Retail Order Confirmation – Please ensure that all retail orders are confirmed with the customer prior to them scheduling. Orders are locking in very quickly, and spec change and cancellation requests are also beginning to overload our Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team. Once scheduled, dealers can amend OTD orders in WBDO and non-OTD orders can be amended in CONCEPS if they are not locked in.
  • 700A Mach 1 Stock Orders - Any stock orders that were converted from 600A to 700A will not be selected for scheduling. The restriction is back in place to prevent dealers from converting to 700A. Please revert your orders back to 600A if you want them to schedule.
  • 2022MY Maverick Hybrid/Retail Scheduling – Until further notice, stock hybrid orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 2021MY Explorer - Until further notice, Explorer stock orders with the following configurations will not be selected for scheduling:
      • Base 100A
      • Limited Hybrid 310A
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • 22MY E-Transit Back-Up Alarm - 22MY E-Transit will no longer have the Back Up-Alarm (43B) option. This has been moved to 2023MY. The order guide will be updated to reflect this change shortly.
  • 21MY Transit Scheduling:
    • Transit SIMS Recommendations – 21MY Stock units will continue scheduling this week, along with retail units. SIMS will not be created for this week
    • 22MY Transit Blind Spot Assist 1.0 - 22MY Transit units with Blind Spot Assist 1.0 (65A) now require Audio Packages 58B, 58C, 58E or 58F and High Res Digital Camera (61E). The Blind Spot Assist 1.0 will no longer be available with Audio Packs 58U or 58V. The order guide will be updated to reflect this change shortly.
Balance Out Information

• 21MY Escape Balance Out - 21MY stock & retail Escape PHEV has balanced out. All unscheduled stock or retail PHEV orders will not be scheduled as a 21MY vehicle. The final order due date for all non-PHEV retail 2021MY Escape orders requiring incremental allocation will be close of business Monday, August 9. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after Monday, August 9.
  • 21MY EcoSport Balance Out – The final order due date for 21MY EcoSport will be Thursday, August 19.
  • 21MY Explorer Balance Out – Final 21MY Explorer orders are due on Thursday, August 26. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, August 26.
  • 21MY OTD Bronco Sport & Edge Retail Balance Out - The final order due date for all retail 2021MY Bronco Sport & Edge orders requiring incremental allocation was close of business Monday, July 26. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after July 26th.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...ng-notes/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-1142278
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Does anyone know how to read this? Pulled from Blue Oval Forums. I don't see anything mentioned about F-150 today.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Does anyone know how to read this? Pulled from Blue Oval Forums. I don't see anything mentioned about F-150 today.
It means there are no restrictions or commodities for scheduling f150s.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So do they only schedule on Thursdays or all week long ?

1628601650046.png
Only scheduled on Thursday’s. There’s a good write up sticky on this forum about the process

Sponsored

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ok, so this just indicates scheduling changes. They build 5 days a week, I assume as long as they have parts. They schedule the builds on Thursdays.

Here's a link on how the whole order scheduling process works.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-about-ford-ordering-scheduling-process.2047/
I believe they build 24 hours a day (3 shifts) 7 days a week. During some of the recent shutdown KC completely shut down for 2 weeks and Dearborn truck plant cut down to 2 shifts for 2 weeks.

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Woke up this morning all excited about maybe getting assigned a VIN today and then the clock reminds me that today is only Wednesday and need to wait another day.

Ford F-150 Scheduling Notes b5f5yc0ossu0podn1gnkwkm9l8yhtd704mlkwm2b0&rid=200w

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Woke up this morning all excited about maybe getting assigned a VIN today and then the clock reminds me that today is only Wednesday and need to wait another day.

b5f5yc0ossu0podn1gnkwkm9l8yhtd704mlkwm2b0&rid=200w.gif
I sent an email to my dealer about changing the priority code and received a text with my VIN and estimated build date of 9/20. No info on build date when I search the VIN. I’m excited that it’s going to be built in Dearborn, MI. I took a tour of that plant a few years ago.

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Scheduling Notes – New York Region (May Apply to Other Regions)

• On Thursday, August 19, Escape will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Maverick Scheduling-
    • 22MY Maverick FWD w/ Trailer Tow Pkg – 22MY Maverick will no longer offer the FWD (W8E) with Trailer Tow Package (53Q).
    • 22MY Maverick Hybrid/Retail Scheduling – Until further notice, stock hybrid orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Transit Connect Dealer Installed Options - Remote Start (66F) and All-Weather Floor Mats (16V/164) for 22MY Transit Connect Van and Wagon are now Dealer Installed Options. All previously submitted orders with either of these two options must be resubmitted in WBDO. Please check all Transit Connect Van and Wagon orders to ensure if these DIO options are needed on the order(s), they are on the order in WBDO.
  • 21MY Bronco Scheduling – For this week’s Bronco scheduling, it will be similar to last week. We will mainly be scheduling a limited amount of soft top orders.
  • 700A Mach 1 Stock Orders - Any stock orders that were converted from 600A to 700A will not be selected for scheduling. The restriction is back in place to prevent dealers from converting to 700A. Please revert your orders back to 600A if you want them to schedule.
  • 22MY E-Transit Back-Up Alarm - 22MY E-Transit will no longer have the Back Up-Alarm (43B) option. This has been moved to 2023MY. The order guide will be updated to reflect this change shortly.
  • 21MY Transit Scheduling:
    • Transit SIMS Recommendations – 21MY Stock units will continue scheduling this week, along with retail units. SIMS will not be created for this week
    • 22MY Transit Blind Spot Assist 1.0 - 22MY Transit units with Blind Spot Assist 1.0 (65A) now require Audio Packages 58B, 58C, 58E or 58F and High Res Digital Camera (61E). The Blind Spot Assist 1.0 will no longer be available with Audio Packs 58U or 58V. The order guide will be updated to reflect this change shortly.
  • 22MY Explorer is Moving to OTD – The USOB was opened on July 30th so dealers could continue to place retail orders, however, with OTD we cannot accept STOCKorders.
    • 22MY Explorer retail orders can be ordered through WBDO:
    • Until further notice 22MY Explorer stock orders cannot be entered at this time.
    • All 22MY Explorer stock orders will be purged from the order bank on Friday August 13th.
  • 2021MY Explorer - Until further notice, Explorer stock orders with the following configurations will not be selected for scheduling:
      • Base 100A
      • Limited Hybrid 310A
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
    • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
    • Limited
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • Unscheduled Retail Order Confirmation – Please ensure that all retail orders are confirmed with the customer prior to them scheduling. Orders are locking in very quickly, and spec change and cancellation requests are also beginning to overload our Centralized Field Order Scheduling Team. Once scheduled, dealers can amend OTD orders in WBDO and non-OTD orders can be amended in CONCEPS if they are not locked in.
Balance Out Information

• 21MY Escape Balance Out - 21MY stock & retail Escape PHEV scheduling is currently on hold, timing is TBD. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after Monday, August 9.
  • 21MY EcoSport Balance Out – The final order due date for 21MY EcoSport will be Thursday, August 19.
  • 21MY Explorer Balance Out – Final 21MY Explorer orders are due on Thursday, August 26. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, August 26.
  • 21MY OTD Bronco Sport & Edge Retail Balance Out - The final order due date for all retail 2021MY Bronco Sport & Edge orders requiring incremental allocation was close of business Monday, July 26. No additional incremental allocation will be given for any retail orders submitted after July 26.
https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/
Sponsored