Sponsored

🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Hello from Minnesota! I have an XLT Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 302A in Leadfoot Gray. Been frequenting this forum for a couple weeks now since I bought the truck and trying to contribute as well as soak it all in.

I was originally looking at 2020 Lariat’s and was about to pull the trigger when my dealer asked if I’d seen the 2021’s, the rest is history. I liked the exterior immediately and then when he opened the door and I saw the interior I was sold.

I’m no stranger to modified vehicles but I like to keep them tasteful so I like to do a lot of research to make sure I get it right. I’ll be getting a LineX spray in bed liner in the next week or two along with a tonneau cover if I can ever make up my mind on one. I’m still trying to figure out a leveling kit as well and get some more information about the IWE so I can DIY the install.

Anyways, I appreciate all of the contributions around here and the maturity of the group. Doesn’t seem like a whole lot of trolls in here yet so that’s a huge positive! I hope I can contribute to the forum and help the community grow.

Thanks everyone!

-Tony
Sponsored

Cal_jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT, 2013 Triumph Bonneville
Hi there, In the STL area here and after years of wanting an F150 I finally pulled the trigger friday on a 21 XLT 302A leadfoot 2.7. got roughly 10k under sticker and got a fairly good deal on trading in my 16 Focus ST.

I was all in on the new bronco, had one pre-ordered. after doing some thinking and comparing I decided an F150 would be a better fit for me. As well as the astronomical price of the bronco I would want and the horrendous interior color options. Very happy with my purchase so far. (it's taking some getting used to after only owning cars my entire life) I hope to have this truck for a very long time.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Hi there, In the STL area here and after years of wanting an F150 I finally pulled the trigger friday on a 21 XLT 302A leadfoot 2.7. got roughly 10k under sticker and got a fairly good deal on trading in my 16 Focus ST.

I was all in on the new bronco, had one pre-ordered. after doing some thinking and comparing I decided an F150 would be a better fit for me. As well as the astronomical price of the bronco I would want and the horrendous interior color options. Very happy with my purchase so far. (it's taking some getting used to after only owning cars my entire life) I hope to have this truck for a very long time.
I know what you mean, I was without my truck for 5 months and I was surprised at how big a truck felt again. Took about a week to get back in the feel and groove.

Good move for you would not get much discount on a Bronco for awhile I would think. Supply and demand thing.

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat, Mustang, Audi S5
Evan from Arizona here. Owner of 5-F150s in a row and a total of 13 Fords from a 1966 289 top-loader 4 speed mustang convertible to Galaxy 500, Windstar, Fusion, various mustangs and F150s of various vintages. I won't mention any other brands owned here.

Currently deciding between Mach 1, Bronco FE(running out of time as reservation/conversion deadline is 3/19, F150 Tremor, or electric F150.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Evan from Arizona here. Owner of 5-F150s in a row and a total of 13 Fords from a 1966 289 top-loader 4 speed mustang convertible to Galaxy 500, Windstar, Fusion, various mustangs and F150s of various vintages. I won't mention any other brands owned here.

Currently deciding between Mach 1, Bronco FE(running out of time as reservation/conversion deadline is 3/19, F150 Tremor, or electric F150.
Welcome!

Sponsored

midwestxlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
What a great group here! I wish I woulda found it before I bought but still happy and excited for my 2021 XLT 3.5 EB. Was a mopar guy till I sat in the back seat of friends Super Crew on a hunting trip and had to have one. Last truck was a 2011 5.0 which treated me well so I picked up a new one two weeks ago. Come from Southeast Minnesota. Thanks for all the reading material, info, and ideas.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
David, software developer for a smallish Non-profit from Boston living in California. Big nerd but I learned to drive in a 1986 Ford F-250 6.9l diesel 4 speed, king cab long bed, fell in love with Ford and trucks. I like hunting but love target and competition shooting, which for obvious reasons you will find me across the border enjoying my hobbies :p.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
David, software developer for a smallish Non-profit from Boston living in California. Big nerd but I learned to drive in a 1986 Ford F-250 6.9l diesel 4 speed, king cab long bed, fell in love with Ford and trucks. I like hunting but love target and competition shooting, which for obvious reasons you will find me across the border enjoying my hobbies :p.
Sweet, I like target shooting my self. Welcome to the board folks!

Fone5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0L Lead Foot Sport
Hello from Minnesota! I have an XLT Sport 3.5 Ecoboost 302A in Leadfoot Gray. Been frequenting this forum for a couple weeks now since I bought the truck and trying to contribute as well as soak it all in.

I was originally looking at 2020 Lariat’s and was about to pull the trigger when my dealer asked if I’d seen the 2021’s, the rest is history. I liked the exterior immediately and then when he opened the door and I saw the interior I was sold.

I’m no stranger to modified vehicles but I like to keep them tasteful so I like to do a lot of research to make sure I get it right. I’ll be getting a LineX spray in bed liner in the next week or two along with a tonneau cover if I can ever make up my mind on one. I’m still trying to figure out a leveling kit as well and get some more information about the IWE so I can DIY the install.

Anyways, I appreciate all of the contributions around here and the maturity of the group. Doesn’t seem like a whole lot of trolls in here yet so that’s a huge positive! I hope I can contribute to the forum and help the community grow.

Thanks everyone!

-Tony

Thanks everyone!

-Tony
Hello, I just ordered the same truck with the 5.0L. Just curious how your feeling that lead foot colour now that you have had it for some time. Does it seem to have different shades in different lighting. Looking forward to seeing your lift and mods for the truck.

Sponsored

Scott7022

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge demon. Lada Bronto
Hello,

Just a little post to serve as an introduction. I've
Always been a Dodge guy. Sorry ehh; and I am Canadian if you couldn't read the accent. Previous vehicles have been FCA a SRT10 Dodge Quad cab Ram and Challenger. Before that...well I'd be dating myself Cutlass, Tiger, Datsun, Triumph so yeah nothing close to loyal. Lol. Currently driving a Lada Bronto doing an overlanding trip in Russia. Started as a two year video project and covid has extended that to four years so far. No return date in sight but pre-ordered F-150 powerboost to continue this project, when I return home,, overlanding the second largest country in the world. Third instalment will be USA. I write books, military thriller, two published Grey Redemption and Redemptions Bullet and am retired LEO. Pain being stuck, not because of Russia but because of Canada's policy on returning. People and administration here has been awesome. So bright siding this by the time I do get back and take delivery the aftermarket will have caught up and I'll be able to fit winches and the like. Happy to contribute and comment although I steer away from political discussions. What's it REALLY like questions are fine. I post via a vpn. :cool::alien: Looking forward to reading what others do and contribute as I can. Hello.
Ford F-150 🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0009.JPG
Ford F-150 🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0009.JPG

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Hey All - Lurked for some time and have learned alot from you. Had a local dealer trying to find a Lariat for me and had a hard time doing a trade. Showed up at the dealership a week ago Friday to look at the various options on trucks and they had an ordered Platinum that showed up that day. The guy who ordered it wound up with a different truck and the dealer delivered the truck to me a week ago Monday, Coming from a Mustang GT which is a different world. This truck is so full of tech it's going to take some time to get used to all the goodies.
Ford F-150 🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_3157

Arbybaconator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Howdy! New to the forum here. I'm looking to purchase my first truck soon. I'm finding that that I'm needing a truck more and more in day to day life, and I'm really impressed by the 2021 F150's.

I'm most likely going to pick up a new Limited to replace my Volvo XC60. Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Rick from Western NY here. As far away from NYC as I can get. Waiting on my Lariat PB which is supposed to be built this Friday. Ordered an XLT on Sept 14 but upgraded to Lariat 11/9 when I found out I couldn’t get 12” instrument cluster on XLT. Community here has been great. Thx.
Sponsored