Sponsored

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
Melissa from Clearwater, FL. Waiting for a Platinum. No VIN yet. I received my VIN with a build date the week of March 1.

Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming. When I first joined I did not put my name or exact location on as some forums like this can be tough for a woman to be accepted. I appreciate it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

fordman2112

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
Danny from Southern Maryland. Ordered my Lariat Sport 5.0 back in September. Scheduled to be made Tuesday, January 26th. I am driving a 2013 XLT, so this should be a nice improvement. Although i have not had any issues with this truck.

Chris McN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 3.5l EB
Occupation
Retired
Chris here. Greeting from cold, snowy Upstate NY. My Lariat Sport has a Jan-30 build date and I can't wait. Fingers crossed that the brown/red interior trim grows on me!!!

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired
Vaughn here from Nova Scotia. Ordered a 21 xlt screw 302a , fx4, sport package, navigation and b&o 5 L rapid red. Trading in an 18 f150 . Learning lots of stuff on here Thanks

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired
Vaughn here from Nova Scotia. Ordered a 21 xlt screw 302a , fx4, sport package, navigation and b&o 5 L rapid red. Trading in an 18 f150 . Learning lots of stuff on here Thanks
Being built on Tuesday 26th of January

Sponsored

Tom32

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum FX4, 2020 Explorer ST, 2010 XLT
Tom from Nebraska. This forum is great! A wealth of info on the Gen 14s. I'm trading my 2015 for a '21 Platinum and have been reading all I can here.

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
Being built on Tuesday 26th of January
Live Sussex UK so truck when finally built will have a near 6,000 mile journey to get to me. Probably will be only one of a handful to make it across the Atlantic this year. With that in mind I keep reassuring myself that the longer the wait is (possibly up to 200K made by the time I get my VIN) the more niggly production line faults will be ironed out.
You will be able to let the rest of us know how readily the interior color grows on you. Interior color options and no front park assist & self park on Lariat 502a option are the only things that I would change. Paying near $1k for the self drive ready pack to get the options seemed excessive as no roads would be covered when it becomes live anyway.

Ritchie457

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hello from CA. Ordered a Lariat and can't wait to get it. This is my second Ford truck. First was a F-100 (1955) that was given to a cousin and was fully restored.

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
Hello, Paul from Bawstan (Boston). I joined in early September, and ordered in early October. My Lariat is currently in transport, and should be here the first week of February. I was a Ford guy for a long time than in 07 switched to Toyota due to the FJ Cruiser, I had her till this past December. Best vehicle I have ever owned. I also owned a 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner in that time, which I sold to my son. But the Toyota lineup has gotten stale, and the new F150 looked too nice to not come back. So hoping this new F150 will take over the title of the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I’m Aaron from the rain-inspired PacNW. I ordered my Lariat Sport PB with 501A in early December. My build is scheduled for the week of Feb 8. Really looking forward to upgrading from my F-150 STX. Heated seats will be real nice for the cold wet mornings. My biggest struggle is continually talking myself out of changing the order to 502A just for the heated steering wheel. ??

Paul from Bawstan - Let’s go Celtics. Been a fan since 1986.

ChiefD

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Hi, Im Neil from Arizona and I waiting on a Platinum Powerboost. Finally have a VIN. I have picked up a lot of great information from this site. Thanks to all the contributors.

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Oklahoman here. Ordered Lariat on Nov 2, have a tracking number, but none of the trackers seem to find it. I did call Ford and they readily found it with build date of 2/22. Not sure why the trackers can’t find it. This forum and the information gleaned off of it has been a tremendous help. My dealer will need to reduce his cost to me for an extended warranty or I will simply got to Flood. Keep putting out good information. Truck will be built in MI, railroaded to KC and my dealer offered to go after for me!

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
Doug in Keller, Texas. I have a 2021 Limited. Antimatter blue. I took a few long road trips last year in my 2017 Platinum and am looking forward to doing one again in my Limited Powerboost. Love the truck so far.

mortgagemaniac

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 King Ranch, 2018 Expedition
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Terry from Midlothian, TX. Just south of Dallas. I ordered my PowerBoost KR on 10/6. It was built last week. However... I won't take delivery of it as we found out a couple of weeks ago that the dealer ordered it incorrectly and it doesn't have 360 Camera. Placed new order 1/19. Who knows when I will see it. But all good. I will patiently wait.
Sponsored