Sponsored

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

krj1053

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
Hi everyone. New to the forum. Currently own a 2013 Lariat. I’m planning on ordering a 2022 Tremor later this month.
Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Just got order confirmation on a 22 KR… been waiting 3 days and ready for my truck to be here so the next few months are going to seem like eternity.

ZOSICK

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat (on order)
New here. Back to the from dark side (GMC Sierra). I just put in an order for a 2022 F 150 Platinum! I can't wait, even though I'm planning on 4-6 months. Just saying hi! Lot's of great info on there!

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Lurking here for a while, first post, I'm finally almost ready to order a 2022 F150 SuperCab 6.5ft box to update my trusty one-owner 2005 XLT w/5.4.

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? r ALAN E  5_0 RIG

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? toolbox

The trailer is an Escape 5.0 (5500# rated GTW) the rig tows like a dream. The hitch is an Andersen Ultimate on a B&W Turnoverball - very light and easy to remove, leaving a flat bed with no rails when not towing; I'll use the same setup in the new truck, it allows backing the trailer 90deg to the truck with no cab or toolbox conflict (not that one gets into that radical sort of angle very often at all, but it's great to not worry about clearances).

Planning on basically the same truck, 4x4 w/3.5 EcoBoost this time, either XLT 302A or Lariat 500A.

I've worked-up 'builds' based on the latest available Dealer Order Guide (11/03/2021). The XLT will meet all my 'wants' except the added luxuries of Power-Fold on the TT mirrors and a Power-Tailgate which would be nice to have. Price will be the final determinant - when I get order price quotes I'll then decide of those luxuries are worth the price difference for the Lariat.

EDIT - just got a very prompt reply with quotes on the XLT 302A vs Lariat 500A builds from Chip at Granger Ford. It's a no-brainer ... the Lariat with the added luxuries is worth the small difference, the XLT is now off-the-table.

(y) :)

Last edited:

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
Hi Errybody.

I'm Jake

2021 PowerBoost Lariat 4x4.

I was basically forced into this truck, but I got lucky that I was already looking to upgrade to it.

I come from a 2019 Ranger. At about 78,000 miles towing a trailer coming down the mountain it started rod knocking, hard. I limped into a dealer at 0630 and walked the lot to see which truck I was going to be leaving with. The third truck was mine. An black (my gf then told me Antimatter Blue) 7.2kw PowerBoost. I literally unhooked the Ranger from my trailer and hooked my F150 on and didn't drive it unloaded for the first 1100 miles of me owning it.

Now, the real reason I got lucky. This was someone's custom order. And somebody screwed the pooch on the build. It was supposed to be a center console truck, and they built it with the folding bench and a column shifter. The guy who ordered it sold his old truck before his new one showed up and he REFUSED to take ownership of it. So the dealer lent the truck to him for FOUR MONTHS until his correct truck was built. Twelve thousand miles later I come coasting into the dealer with by broke Ranger and buy it. And lucky me they sold it to me at the Hank Hill special price.

I was pretty unimpressed with the towing economy, but 20mpg minimum when I'm not towing. I've grown to love the truck I was "forced" into.

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211005_191432770

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211005_180123701

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211029_184705091

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? PXL_20211104_184911586

Sponsored

RLTW175

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 SCrew, STX 5.0
Occupation
Fire Starter/Meat Burner turned Sales Guy (but I still light fires)
First time listener, long time caller. Wait...that's not right. Newb here, haven't owned a Ford since my '95 Eddie Bauer Bronco. Have been a bowtie guy for decades but have a family connect that got me Z-plan, and I really dig the '21 F-150. So here I am. A convert.

Picked up an XL screw with STX package in lead foot gray on 12/4. The dealership we have connections at had a half dozen on the lot, but that lead foot grey spoke to me in a deep, meaningful way.

In the time I've had this truck I've upgraded it with:

275/60/20 Cooper Discoverer ATP III
Rough Country 2" coil over and N3 shocks
4" nerf bars (Tyger Auto off Amazon)
Trifold soft cover (Tyger Auto off Amazon)

No plans to go hard and fast with mods, I drive the vast majority of my miles on pavement. But I do sometimes haul a trailered pit, and go off pavement. Will look to add LED headlights and fogs, might hide an LED bar behind the grill, and will add a cold air intake kit. But otherwise, I'm pretty much done with this truck. And damn, I love the way this drives in comparison to the bowtie 5.3 trucks I've been driving.

Few pics

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6014

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6015

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6028.JPG

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6026.JPG

Ford F-150 πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_6027.JPG

dbtgt

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A, 2024 F150 501A on order
Occupation
Retired
Hello, I've been a member since the end of August 2021 and thought I would post to say hello. I am impressed with the knowledge and information you guys have and your willingness to help others out when needed. I hope to be able to contribute to the Forum in a positive way. I am a genuine "car nut" and a Ford fan. I look forward to following this Forum. Happy New Year!

khatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150, 2021 Bronco
I'm Kevin. I joined to keep up with the news and updates on the Ford Lightning. After waiting a year to get a Bronco I'm now in line for a Lightning. Hopefully the wait is a little smoother.

JPNewIn22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
New to the forum, not to Ford. Sold my 2016 XLT, waiting on my 2022 Lariat ordered 12/1/2021. Love the content on this site!

RoccoL

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
IT
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Hello from NJ! Happy New Year to everyone, this site has been awesome and has answered so many questions for me, hoping to order a β€˜22 XLT BAP as soon as I see one ( either on YouTube, here or in person).

all the best,
Rocco

Sponsored

Cincy150

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SC Sport
Occupation
Application Engineer
Hi! Ryan From Ohio.

On my 3rd F150 - 2021 XLT 3.5L EB SuperCrew Sport in Leadfoot that I bought last January. Previously drove a 2008 STX (my first) then a 2016 XL Sport. I'm probably hooked. I've already found so much information in this forum that I wish I joined years ago.

Rod507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT Powerboost
Lurking here for a while, first post, I'm finally almost ready to order a 2022 F150 SuperCab 6.5ft box to update my trusty one-owner 2005 XLT w/5.4.

r ALAN E  5_0 RIG.png

toolbox.png

The trailer is an Escape 5.0 (5500# rated GTW) the rig tows like a dream. The hitch is an Andersen Ultimate on a B&W Turnoverball - very light and easy to remove, leaving a flat bed with no rails when not towing; I'll use the same setup in the new truck, it allows backing the trailer 90deg to the truck with no cab or toolbox conflict (not that one gets into that radical sort of angle very often at all, but it's great to not worry about clearances).

Planning on basically the same truck, 4x4 w/3.5 EcoBoost this time, either XLT 302A or Lariat 500A.

I've worked-up 'builds' based on the latest available Dealer Order Guide (11/03/2021). The XLT will meet all my 'wants' except the added luxuries of Power-Fold on the TT mirrors and a Power-Tailgate which would be nice to have. Price will be the final determinant - when I get order price quotes I'll then decide of those luxuries are worth the price difference for the Lariat.

EDIT - just got a very prompt reply with quotes on the XLT 302A vs Lariat 500A builds from Chip at Granger Ford. It's a no-brainer ... the Lariat with the added luxuries is worth the small difference, the XLT is now off-the-table.

(y) :)
I’m sure you are well aware, but make sure the extra luxuries don’t impeded your payload capacity… and no I wouldn’t go off what salesman says. They quoted mine to be 2,000 lbs based off some spreadsheet, and reality was1,440

my $0.02 since it seems you tow more than me :)

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
Hello Everyone. Long time member of FordRangerFoum and more recently Ranger6g. I have a 2022 xlt sport on order and will be trading my 2021 Ranger in on. Looking forward to browsing the site!

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Stalked the forum for a while and created an account a while back. Finally getting around to posting something. Great information here and content here! Have a 22 Lariat on order that I hope to pick up in another 3-4 months.

JPNewIn22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
Stalked the forum for a while and created an account a while back. Finally getting around to posting something. Great information here and content here! Have a 22 Lariat on order that I hope to pick up in another 3-4 months.
Welcome aboard. I’m fairly new myself but there is great info on this site. I have a 22 Lariat on order as well, hopefully it comes in Feb/Mar. Search for the Lariat Lounge thread on this site if you haven’t seen it already. Good luck!
Sponsored