Sponsored

🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Hello from North Texas! Ordering a Carbonized Grey 502a 4x2 Sport package today. Current truck is a 2018 RR 502a FX4 that is fully loaded. Actually pairing down this truck to fit my daily use. Looking forward to reading more about these amazing trucks, will post progress and pictures. Cheers!
Sponsored

meyer_22

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4 Hybrid, Lariat
Howdy all!

A Michigan-based, 4-time F150 owner (currently have a 2021 Lariat powerboost on order) and glad to come across this forum. Currently drive a 2018 Lariat 3.5 PB and love it.

I've already learned a few things from this forum - Here's to continued networking!
Where in Michigan are you at? I'm in Plymouth and it looks like I'm getting my 2021 F150 Lariat Hybrid next week! So stoked, have wanted an F-150 forever....

coli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford
Hello, I am Colin up in Canada looking at trading in my truck for a new 2021. I am so torn on the engine I am having a hard time deciding. I have always been a 5.0 guy but looking at all the options

K7baixo

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 SuperCrew 5.0
I’m Gerry from Phoeniz AZ. We purchased an ‘21 F-150 SuperCrew, 5.0 on Tuesday. It’ll help our relocation from AZ to Oak Bowery AL in a few weeks and it’ll be a better fit as we build a new house out in the country. So far, I’ve added a tonneau cover and a bed mat. Floor mats arrive today. I have a dash cam to mount also from our previous vehicle.

I can’t wait for the 1,800 mile drive. I think it’ll be very comfortable for us.

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
Greetings from Boston. First time F150 owner. Ordered a lariat Powerboost and can’t wait for it to arrive!
Well, I can. I’ve got to finish some work to pay for the thing.

Sponsored

Deleted member 1802

Hey, Gary from Thornton, CO, I moved to Colorado from Connecticut. Retired a couple of years ago and traveling the West. Was driving a 4Runner for a couple of years doing a little offroad in pursuit of photography. Recently, had to move to a pick-up for better trailer towing capacity (and a better piece of mind) I love the new F-150; had one 20 years ago.

Any recommendations for a good Ford truck shop for mods in the Denver, CO area? I plan to start off with a leveling kit and then add on, on a "as needed basis". Thanks.

boy racer

First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 1985 Mustang 5.0
Thanks everyone for letting me in! Hailing from Long Island, NY. Just picked up my 2021 F-150 and loooove it!
Already got loads of great info from the site and enjoying everyone's rides.

cjduello

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCREW EB 502A Sport FX4
Hello Everyone,
New to the group here. My first truck to be honest!
I ordered a Lariat 502A 3.5L EB Sport FX4 on Jan 21.
I currently live in the suburbs of Chicago, but relocating back to the St. Louis area in May.
I spend a lot of time at my company in Maryland. I will be driving this beauty there and back 2 times a year. Can't wait for a long road trip with my B&O Unleashed, and especially when/if Co-Pilot Assist comes about.
Now I sit like a kid waiting for Christmas until my new toy arrives. VIN issued, no production date listed. Dealer says its scheduled for production in April. Checking everyday to see if a quicker prod date shows...
Glad to have this group to fill the void and learn until I can sit my butt in it.
Thanks for all the advice, tips, etc. I've learned so far!
Chris (cjduello)

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Hello Everyone,
New to the group here. My first truck to be honest!
I ordered a Lariat 502A 3.5L EB Sport FX4 on Jan 21.
I currently live in the suburbs of Chicago, but relocating back to the St. Louis area in May.
I spend a lot of time at my company in Maryland. I will be driving this beauty there and back 2 times a year. Can't wait for a long road trip with my B&O Unleashed, and especially when/if Co-Pilot Assist comes about.
Now I sit like a kid waiting for Christmas until my new toy arrives. VIN issued, no production date listed. Dealer says its scheduled for production in April. Checking everyday to see if a quicker prod date shows...
Glad to have this group to fill the void and learn until I can sit my butt in it.
Thanks for all the advice, tips, etc. I've learned so far!
Chris (cjduello)
Congrats on your new truck! In the west county area and moved back from the Chicago 'burbs with my family a few years ago - Don't miss it one bit after spending several years there.

cjduello

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCREW EB 502A Sport FX4
Congrats on your new truck! In the west county area and moved back from the Chicago 'burbs with my family a few years ago - Don't miss it one bit after spending several years there.
Can't wait to get home... we've enjoyed a lot of things here, but some other things not so much... I grew up in Manchester, and own a house in Fenton.

Sponsored

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Let me guess....ever increasing property taxes / cost of living, traffic, not seeing your yard for 5-6 months, and don't even get me started on IL state policies / politics. Had an office in Naperville 15 miles from my home and it could take an hour plus to get there in the AM - O'hare required that I leave 3+hours prior to my flights unless they were at the crack of dawn. We had some awesome neighbors though, kids were in great schools and we used to love going into the city. Wife's got a huge family here in Ballwin / Wildwood (of course) and we have loved every minute of being back. Sounds you will too and good luck on your transition!

machz

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Systems Administrator
New Guy here from NH.

I just ordered a platinum powerboost in star white with carmelo interior. Now the wait begins

HACKESP1

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Computer Programmer
Steven Harrisburg ,pa 2021 F-150 Antimatter blue
Heavy sand and beach driver on the OBX.
With this FX4 version had better tires and wheel well liners, I'll be in a lot of salt

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150. 2017 Edge
Occupation
Locomotive Engineer
Hey guys.

New here from Labrador, Canada. I’m about to order my 2nd F-150 after trading in my Avalanche in 2016.

Got the quote for my new Lariat Sport Crew ( 3.5 Eco ) ( 502a) with a good trade value.

Just gotta decide between lead foot and carbonized grey.

I love the lead foot but I’m worried I’ll get sick of it. And I still like my magnetic 2016.

Edit...It’s ordered. I went with the carbonized grey.

Last edited:

Longhorngary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 302A soon to be 2021 F150 KR PB
Longhorngary from Austin, Texas. Enjoy, ranching, hunting, fishing, boating and golfing. My current 2017 XLT 302A FX$ with Katskinz leather has admirably enabled me to do all of the above. Can't wait for my 2021 KR powerboost FX4 SCREW to arrive and I'll put it through the paces. Should have a number of chances to use the 7.2kw propower onboard. Existing truck is Iconic Silver which I've loved, with the new one I'll be joining the Smoked Quartz club.
Sponsored