Sponsored

🙋🏻‍♂️ Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
Hey all, Trieu from Kansas City.... how about them Chiefs!? Lariat Sport on order since late October but words yet and Platinum ordered a few weeks ago with a VIN. Sold my 2012 Tacoma first week of October thinking I can scoot around in my Accord a few months but seems the wait will be longer.

Had it since new modded the hell out of it under belly armor, steel bumper with 10k winch integrated, the works. Have taken it from the swamps of Florida to the mountains of Colorado. So many good times with it, hopefully better times with the F150 whenever it shows up. I'm impartial to Toyota, Chevy, Ford...... whoever has the best product I'm all for it. Before having a baby, didn't feel the need for a full size truck but having a car seat in the back of a lifted Tacoma is silly.

Like most seeing the 21 F150 reveal last summer, I knew that it was my next truck. And the wait continues.... thank you all for all of the informative posts and pictures! With all the reviews, I didn't feel the need for a test drive or get in an Unleashed model to blast sounds, I feel like I know this truck inside and out already.
Sponsored

lcrain

First Name
Lawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '95 911 c2, '97 miata, '98 M3/4/5
Hey guys, Lawson from Dallas. I have a 2013 F-150 Platinum, EB 4x4 that has served me well. I bought it used with 45k on it in 2016. Now it has 114k miles on it. I started shopping for an HD truck for a better towing experience (tow probably ~5k miles per year depending on race schedule with a 20' enclosed aluminum trailer). Once I drove a new F-150, I was sold. The HD trucks are too big for my lifestyle and a properly equipped F-150 will get the job done when towing.

I placed an order through Granger Ford 2 weeks ago. None of the local dealers would entertain getting close to their price, which was frustrating. Ordered a carbonized grey/carmelo platinum. 4x4, 701a, max tow, sunroof, work surface and bedliner. I ordered the Ecoboost because mine has been nothing but reliable for me...until I ordered my new truck. Have an oil line at the turbo leaking a bit currently that I have gathered isn't terribly uncommon as these get up there in miles. Will likely have it fixed before I sell this truck, ughhh. Hope I don't regret the EB this time around. I was told 8-12 weeks, no VIN yet. This is my first new car purchase and I am very excited!

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Hey from Cushing Oklahoma, pipeline crossroads of America. Ordered my Star White Limited Powerboost 9/23 and build date of 2/15. Love how Ford can build hopefully nearly a million of these things and by the time its said and done and everyones unique ideas; no 2 will be alike (although I still may try and get into someone else's white f150)

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Woo Pig Sooie from NW Arkansas! Actually a Georgia Bulldog fan...but when in Rome (or Fayetteville in this case). Ordered a 2021 Smoked Quartz 701A PB on Monday. My wife keep referring to it as "your fancy truck'. She never said that about my Tacoma...lol!

Grew up in a mostly Ford family (Cougars, Grand Marquis, Town Cars, Capri & my father's favorite Mark VII LSC), but this is my first brand new Ford. I had '96 Cobra at one point, it was a blast!

Sponsored

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Hey, I'm Max from Ottawa Canada. Getting my first truck and it's the first time my wife is excited for a vehicle!

Previously had a '08 Mazda3, '07 BMW 328xi, '12 Focus, '15 C-Max, '16 Fusion and now driving a '19 Genesis G70. Getting a Lariat 502A FX4 and I cannot wait. I think it'll take a while...

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Grew up in a mostly Ford family (Cougars, Grand Marquis, Town Cars, Capri & my father's favorite Mark VII LSC), but this is my first brand new Ford. I had '96 Cobra at one point, it was a blast!
I bought my Ranger 15 yrs to the day that I ordered the F150
It is scheduled to be delivered 42 yrs to the day that I bought my new
79 Chevrolet Scottsdale.

On another note, had a pair of T-Birds I just loved. 94, 97.
One 3.8 v6 and one 4.6. Great cars and the last of the full size 2-dr, rear drive cars available. Ford could have gotten another 5-10 yrs out of that car.

About the Mark—never cared much for the VII. But when the 98 debuted, that was the only car ever built that gave me a woody.
Then, my dad bought a 98 Mark VIII LSC.
WOW. That car was fun, fast, and looked fantastic!

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150 xlt sport, 2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Occupation
Retired military and retired postal et.
Dave from Michigan here! My velocity blue xlt is currently processing! Currently driving my 16 xlt.

Svt40

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1942 Ford GPW, 2004 F150 XLT
Hello from NE Texas.

I have a 2004 XLT right now but am looking to get a 2021 sometimes in the near future.

Just found this board and joined so I could get some knowledge dropped on me!

Sponsored

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Hello from NE Texas.

I have a 2004 XLT right now but am looking to get a 2021 sometimes in the near future.

Just found this board and joined so I could get some knowledge dropped on me!
You've come to the right place. There is so much information in this forum it'll make your head spin. But don't be surprised if you end up knowing more than the dealers after a few days of looking around here. Welcome!

Rich55Marshall

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PowerBoost 4X4
Occupation
Retired custom picture framer & Apple Expert
Hello from New Hartford, CT!

This will be my first F-150; haven't had a pickup since my '99 Ranger. We'll be retired by summer, and bought a little (20') Airstream. The one and only tow vehicle I considered was an F-150, and once I discovered that a hybrid was an option for 2021, that was that. Then, once I learned about the Pro Power system onboard and its ability to extend our boondocking, well, I couldn't have been happier.

I ordered my PB Platinum on December 18 through the Costco auto buying program, and my dealer tells be the anticipated build date is February 8th. Can't wait for him to supply me with the VIN so I can track my progress, though I must confess I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that.

I'm grateful to be a member of this community - I've got so much to learn.

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired

This will be my first F-150; haven't had a pickup since my '99 Ranger. We'll be retired by summer, and bought a little (20') Airstream. The one and only tow vehicle I considered was an F-150, and once I discovered that a hybrid was an option for 2021, that was that. Then, once I learned about the Pro Power system onboard and its ability to extend our boondocking, well, I couldn't have been happier.

I ordered my PB Platinum on December 18 through the Costco auto buying program, and my dealer tells be the anticipated build date is February 8th. Can't wait for him to supply me with the VIN so I can track my progress, though I must confess I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that.

Once you get your vin there is a tracker tool on here you can use

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Hi everyone new and fellow suffrage brothers who have already gone through our painful wait!!

Bob from Bama and Roll Tide (National Champions AGAIN!! Lol)

Great site, great members and tons of useful info here for sure. Loving my new baby too!

1sick21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Hello from Atlanta. Just picked up my Black XLT Sport 4x4 Supercrew with the 5.0 yesterday and I couldn’t be happier with it so far. Truck can’t stay stock for long, there’s just not a lot out there yet to do to these trucks.
Sponsored