RV Camera Monitor mounting options

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was looking at getting the builtright dashmount with 2 phone holders and then mount our 7" rv camera monitor (haloview mc7109) in the middle, but now i see there may not be enough room for all three gadgets. We also have a tst tpms screen for the trailer that we will have to figure out where that goes.

Anyone else running something similar, how do you have it all mounted?
Sponsored

DWIM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 King Ranch
Hv a 2023 F150 King Ranch w/a 23' TT. While I don't have completely installed & set up yet...
- Have to look at my TPMS
- I have a 7" screen Furrion S that I'm replacing with the Haloview MC7109.
- An Apple iPhone 13 mini

But...
- I 'hung' off a home-built J-shaped metal adapter bracket that I can slide my current 7" screen into (zip tie to grab handle for main support + 2 Velcros to keep tight in place) & plug into dash pwr
- Have used others before & just bought a ProClip High Center Dash Mount to clip in for iPhone.
- Don't know where to put tpms yet

Reasoning: Didn't want the 7" screen that hi up in my windshield's useable space (too big IMHO for my liking) so placed at abt the 10-11 clock position & behind steering wheel (very close to door's window) is good for me. The other ~1-2 clock position for my phone is good for me. So then may drop TPMS (smaller screen) into your 'dashmount' location. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
cghall77

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This is what I came up with for less than $40 in parts from Ali. It has worked very well for past couple seasons, actually just pulled it out to finally give it a paint job. Going to paint the wood with plastidip.

Ford F-150 RV Camera Monitor mounting options 20240306_122253
Sponsored