First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
I have seen a lot of talk about the Ready Lift Level kit, but I decided to go with the Rough Country Kit because you get the front strut spacer and rear shocks for less than what the Ready Lift kit goes for.

Just wondering if anyone with a 2021 has decided to purchase this kit? If you have please post pics when you get a chance! My truck is on order so it will be some time before I get this kit installed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Well, got my kit. Only took three days to get. Rough Country ships quick! Anyway, just wanted to post a pic of the kit itself. Still waiting on the truck before I can install it. It is the RC 2" Level with the N3 Rear Shocks and Block kit. I got the .25" wheel spacers. I don't want them sticking out past the fender well....just want them pushed out a hair.
Ford F-150 Rough Country 2" Level Kit with PremiumN3 Rear Shocks IMG_2480

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Well, got my kit. Only took three days to get. Rough Country ships quick! Anyway, just wanted to post a pic of the kit itself. Still waiting on the truck before I can install it. It is the RC 2" Level with the N3 Rear Shocks and Block kit. I got the .25" wheel spacers. I don't want them sticking out past the fender well....just want them pushed out a hair.
IMG_2480.jpg
Dang, I just ordered the Leveling Kit without the shocks and it says they won't ship out until February 23rd at the earliest. Oh well, more time to research the wheel and tire setup I wanna go with!

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dang, I just ordered the Leveling Kit without the shocks and it says they won't ship out until February 23rd at the earliest. Oh well, more time to research the wheel and tire setup I wanna go with!
I was you, I'd get a Nice 295/70/18 tire and keep those black wheels...your truck will look sharp! Were you ever able to get pics of the truck outside with the black wheels??

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
I was you, I'd get a Nice 295/70/18 tire and keep those black wheels...your truck will look sharp! Were you ever able to get pics of the truck outside with the black wheels??
Yeah I thought about it but I think I’ll keep this set for winter or long hauls for better fuel economy and get another set of 17’s or 18’s with some 34’s or 35’s for the summer and looking nice and off-roading. I considered doing upgraded shocks as well but with the truck being brand new and only adding a spacer up front I couldn’t justify it. If I blow the stock shocks off-roading or something then I’ll be able to upgrade but with such a mild setup it’s not necessary yet.

I haven't gotten any pictures of the truck in the sun while clean but I’ve got a couple that I’ll throw in the Leadfoot thread here on the forum so as not to clutter up a Leveling thread with a stock truck.

Sponsored

fensty245

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
OP: Did you install your kit? Did you need a camber adjustment kit as well? I want to order the same leveling pucks you got but wasn't sure if I should order a camber kit right away or not

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I installed the RC 2” spacers. Left a slight rake (what I was going for so the truck doesn’t squat when hauling/towing). Truck rides very close to factory. Got a full alignment after I installed them. I didn’t install a camber adjustment kit.

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
OP: Did you install your kit? Did you need a camber adjustment kit as well? I want to order the same leveling pucks you got but wasn't sure if I should order a camber kit right away or not
You will not need a camber kit. A regular alignment after the install should be perfectly fine.

fensty245

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
this is a little more technical now, but does anyone know if the 2020 f150 alignment specs are the same as a 21? My friend can do the alignment for me at his shop but their machine only goes to 2020, I’d rather take my business to him for an alignment rather than the dealer as long as the specs are the same

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
What is the max tire size and wheel size for these 2 inch kits?

Sponsored

OP
OP
rathbunr5

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
you should be able to fit 35's on stock wheels.
if you are going to run a lower offset wheel then you are going to want to stick with 34" tires.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
you should be able to fit 35's on stock wheels.
if you are going to run a lower offset wheel then you are going to want to stick with 34" tires.
I was hoping for 285 65/20 with non factory wheels. Hopefully the biggest possible without trimming.

Godfrey

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
worker
It is look good, and I had BONOSS wheel spacers on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.

The material of spacers is aluminum alloy 6061 t6, the grade of studs is 12.9 and the grade of nuts is T10. Thay have the 10-year warranty. I am glad that I can buy such good spacers.

Here is an article which introducing BONOSS spacers.
Sponsored