Adrian707

Adrian707

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 XLT
Didnt mean to post this under the Lightning thread.
Sorry.new to the site.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Many years ago, we visited Hopland and Ukiah. We stopped at the Solar Living Center and hiked Montgomery Woods before stopping in Mendocino. Some really sweet massive Redwoods in your area. Felt like we were on Endor.

The wrap looks good. I was thinking about doing a red wrapped roof with a white stripe down the middle over Oxford White.

What did the wrap cost ?

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Many years ago, we visited Hopland and Ukiah. We stopped at the Solar Living Center and hiked Montgomery Woods before stopping in Mendocino. Some really sweet massive Redwoods in your area. Felt like we were on Endor.

The wrap looks good. I was thinking about doing a red wrapped roof with a white stripe down the middle over Oxford White.

What did the wrap cost ?
@Adrian707 , willing to share the cost for the roof? I am also looking at wrapping my roof black whenever my truck shows up.

OP
OP
Adrian707

Adrian707

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 XLT
@Adrian707 , willing to share the cost for the roof? I am also looking at wrapping my roof black whenever my truck shows up.
I love this area. Every time i go to the city and then come home, i am grateful to live in this area.

It cost me $350 Here in ukiah! The guy has been doing wraps for about 5 years now! He did great!
Sponsored