RokBlokz Mud Flaps installed - review

Flip

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Haven't seen any reviews on these for the F150, so figured I'd put a small review here.

This is my third set of RokBlokz. I previously purchased them for a Fiesta ST RallyCross car and GMC Canyon. They're similar to the RallyArmor flaps, if you're familiar with those. I think they're at the sweet spot of cost (~$150), coverage, and durability.

They're no drill, but install is probably a little more involved than the WeatherTech or Husky option. I did it in around an hour. The first side of an axle took about 25 minutes, with the opposite side taking roughly 5. Once you have it figured out, it's a breeze. They offer a video walkthrough, and written online instructions, but no paper copy is shipped. It's a bit of a PITA to move back and forth between my phone and the truck. If the written instructions were a bit better, I would have just printed them out, but the video is extremely helpful, and almost mandatory.

I can't speak to the durability of this particular application, however I had zero issues with them on my previous vehicles.

Fit & finish is spot on, and offers varying adjustments. I've got a 2wd XL tow pig with skinnies, so I ran them as far in as I could - but if you're got wider tires, you can certainly adjust them for a bit more poke. The RB logo comes in a few different colors, or without any logo.

Ford F-150 RokBlokz Mud Flaps installed - review IMG_7500

Ford F-150 RokBlokz Mud Flaps installed - review IMG_7507 2
Sponsored

Sponsored

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
How much adjustment do you think you can gain with them fully out? Do you think I need to order the xls if I want 2.5’’ of protection from the fender?

OP
OP

Flip

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
How much adjustment do you think you can gain with them fully out? Do you think I need to order the xls if I want 2.5’’ of protection from the fender?
Probably. I've got around an inch outboard of the truck, and there's only an inch or so of adjustment. Their customer service is awesome tho - reach out to them and I'm sure they'd give you an answer.

dzacco

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Haven't seen any reviews on these for the F150, so figured I'd put a small review here.

This is my third set of RokBlokz. I previously purchased them for a Fiesta ST RallyCross car and GMC Canyon. They're similar to the RallyArmor flaps, if you're familiar with those. I think they're at the sweet spot of cost (~$150), coverage, and durability.

They're no drill, but install is probably a little more involved than the WeatherTech or Husky option. I did it in around an hour. The first side of an axle took about 25 minutes, with the opposite side taking roughly 5. Once you have it figured out, it's a breeze. They offer a video walkthrough, and written online instructions, but no paper copy is shipped. It's a bit of a PITA to move back and forth between my phone and the truck. If the written instructions were a bit better, I would have just printed them out, but the video is extremely helpful, and almost mandatory.

I can't speak to the durability of this particular application, however I had zero issues with them on my previous vehicles.

Fit & finish is spot on, and offers varying adjustments. I've got a 2wd XL tow pig with skinnies, so I ran them as far in as I could - but if you're got wider tires, you can certainly adjust them for a bit more poke. The RB logo comes in a few different colors, or without any logo.

IMG_7500.jpg

IMG_7507 2.jpg
Are these the standard size or the XL size?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Can we please see a full profile of your truck with them preferably side front/rear?

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Nice mudflaps but on my truck they have not been very effective. Even with the factory running boards I get a lot of dirt and mud on the sides of my truck. Thinking about removing the flaps and installing Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares in their place.

Sponsored

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Nice mudflaps but on my truck they have not been very effective. Even with the factory running boards I get a lot of dirt and mud on the sides of my truck. Thinking about removing the flaps and installing Bushwacker extend-a-fender flares in their place.
Your running the Rokblokz? Do you have AT tires?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
I ordered the XLs for my truck. I decided this because I probably have about an inch poke with my tires. I guess we will see how they look when I get them on the truck. YeeeeHa...
Sponsored