Sponsored

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
I PM Auxito Jackson some questions about LEDs. My questions were unrelated to my F150 since it has them just about everywhere. I live in rural North Louisiana and it is heavily wooded and deer are always a problem. My wife and I have both hit deer in the last 18 years since we moved 5 miles outside the “city limits.”

The visibility is so much better with my truck's LEDs I’ve been looking at options for my wife’s Toyota Sienna (2018) mini-van since I bought my truck.

Jackson offered to send me a free set of Low Beam in return for my honest opinion about them, so I gladly took him up on the offer.

Price wise (according to their website) they seem about the same as most LEDs, but with discounts they constantly run, there are some good savings. I ordered them on March 9, they shipped on March 11, and received them on March 16. I was informed by emails every step of the way.

The packaging looks great, a nice touch was the included gloves to protect the bulbs while removing/installing. It included everything I needed.

Ford F-150 Review of Auxito LED Headlight Bulbs IMG_2481
Ford F-150 Review of Auxito LED Headlight Bulbs IMG_2482
Ford F-150 Review of Auxito LED Headlight Bulbs IMG_2483

The one problem, my wife’s van was at the body shop when I received the order, but we got the van temporarily back over the weekend (while we are waiting for a part to come in), so my 15 year old and I installed the new LEDs on Saturday. The install was easy and took less than 10 minutes, I showed him how to install one and he installed the other.

I included before/after photos, but it was in the afternoon, but you can still see how much brighter they are. We went into town later in the day and on the way home (about 9:30 pm) my wife commented on how much better she could see.

Ford F-150 Review of Auxito LED Headlight Bulbs beforeandafter

If I have one complaint about them, it would be with the website in product selection (the order process was great). The site could use a compare option for products. For example, there are 6 different High Beam lights available for the Sienna and I had to click back and forth to see which option was best for me (I just ordered the high beams today!)

I did also see they do have a 30 days money-back guarantee and a 2 years warranty.

You can save 15% by going here (although I saw a coupon on the forum to save 25% with discount code auxito jackson)
Sponsored

AUXITO Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auxito.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Senior Manager Of The Official AUXITO Brand Website
(y)Thank you for bringing an honest review here, AUXITO is always striving to bring everyone the best product experience 🥇

Bandit Heeler

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX 4x4 2.7
Great product! I’ve had these headlights since December of ‘21 in my ‘21 STX and have never had an issue. I have the high beams, low beams which are my DRL, and fog lights. I purchased them all on Amazon.

I also have them in my wife’s ‘18 Expedition with projector beams. They do flicker every once in a while though but only once as they warm up.

OP
OP
nsbreeding

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
Nice to hear a longer term review, that obviously is always the question, how do they work over the long haul. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored